Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sponsored

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
I don’t mind, thank you for asking. Found out today that his cancer has spread a bit. The chemo slowed the progression, but didn’t stop it. He has an appointment at Moffitt in a couple of weeks with a compassionate, intelligent team of doctors. We’ll see what they have to say. At least they have trials there.
:please:

Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
I'm pretty sure I talked about it back then, but who knows. I have CRS.
Here's how it worked. When you bought a new Corvette, Chevy sent you a letter offering to pay for the school except for $1000. The school was $3500 at the time. They also paid for one night at the school and you paid for one night, $110 at the time. They would match you with a Corvette that was the same as what you bought. So, if you bought a Z06 with a manual, then you drove their Z06 with a manual. They matched me with a white Grand Sport with auto, since that's what I have, but BLUE! You get to beat the snot out of their cars instead of your own. Yours truly on the track:
2D7B20A1-1383-47F4-A8A3-2BDDCC99D1AA_1_105_c.jpeg
I'm wiggly with jelly, most nice!!

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm pretty sure I talked about it back then, but who knows. I have CRS.
Here's how it worked. When you bought a new Corvette, Chevy sent you a letter offering to pay for the school except for $1000. The school was $3500 at the time. They also paid for one night at the school and you paid for one night, $110 at the time. They would match you with a Corvette that was the same as what you bought. So, if you bought a Z06 with a manual, then you drove their Z06 with a manual. They matched me with a white Grand Sport with auto, since that's what I have, but BLUE! You get to beat the snot out of their cars instead of your own. Yours truly on the track:
2D7B20A1-1383-47F4-A8A3-2BDDCC99D1AA_1_105_c.jpeg
Blue is faster, everyone knows that!! :LOL:

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You guys can all blame Todd, but I put all my Spring Mountain driving school pictures out on YT. Only takes a minute and half to watch tho.
Guilty. :giggle:
Sponsored