WTB: 2DR Soft Top

jeepmeplease

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
I am looking for a 2DR soft top. OEM or aftermarket. Please let me know if you have one for sale or if you know somebody that does.

Thanks,
Peter
Sponsored

Redskinfan72

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking for a 2DR soft top. OEM or aftermarket. Please let me know if you have one for sale or if you know somebody that does.

Thanks,
Peter
I will follow this as well as when spring rolls around I want to purchase one too

Sponsored

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota
Was this the vinyl top or the premium sunrider? Thank you
While I know what you are getting at, the technical answer is "neither one actually". The vinyl top is like the one in the craigslist link in this thread that's for sale. It's not as thick as the premium soft top and isn't as durable. The premium sunrider is just the half top that goes on with the hardtop found here. https://www.bestop.com/all-new-sunrider-for-hard-top-jl/

The one that I posted is part# 82215147 which is the Premium Factory Softtop for the 2 Door. https://www.eastcoastmoparts.com/oe...-soft-82215147?c=bD0xJm49U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM=

This is the thick full softtop with tinted windows. The same premium softtop you can order with the JL from the factory.

Redskinfan72

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
While I know what you are getting at, the technical answer is "neither one actually". The vinyl top is like the one in the craigslist link in this thread that's for sale. It's not as thick as the premium soft top and isn't as durable. The premium sunrider is just the half top that goes on with the hardtop found here. https://www.bestop.com/all-new-sunrider-for-hard-top-jl/

The one that I posted is part# 82215147 which is the Premium Factory Softtop for the 2 Door. https://www.eastcoastmoparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-top-kit-soft-82215147?c=bD0xJm49U2VhcmNoIFJlc3VsdHM=

This is the thick full softtop with tinted windows. The same premium softtop you can order with the JL from the factory.
Thank you for the clarification...Thats a great deal and will purchase when I get the funds...Appreciate your response

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for the clarification...Thats a great deal and will purchase when I get the funds...Appreciate your response
Sure thing!! I would maybe suggest giving them a call a little bit before you order. Just to make sure they have one in stock. I was fortunate, they had 2 in stock at the time. Mopar's part description can be a little funky (ie. the Vinyl top and Premium top are both described the same in their system). So make sure to give them the part #82215147 (assuming you want the Premium Soft Top with Tinted Windows) when you check to see if the have one in stock. When you call, Waldorf Dodge will actually be their greeting. Just ask for parts. East Coast Moparts is a parts store located at the dealership. Their customer service was really good, and I had no issues with ordering from them.

Sponsored

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
jeepmeplease

jeepmeplease

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
It doesn't matter if its a standard vinyl sail cloth or premium twill for me. I am only using it for the summer and it will mostly be down anyways. Just looking for a great deal so if you have one I have cash!

Justeazy69

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 Door Wrangler JL 2.0

Thanks,
Peter
I have one for sale. I'm in Utah. let me know!
Sponsored