wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Hey, a couple butt hurt people does not determine the fun of this thread, We can keep giggling and move on.

I am thinking that my 4d has enough room for my wife's shoe bag for when we travel. So you guys with 2drs that travel and off road with you'r woman, do you cut her down to a couple pairs of shoes or can she bring the bag?

Hiking boots, walking shoes, running shoes, mud boots, sandals, In the car shoes, and slip on shoes for when she gets out of the camper in the nignt and a pair of shoes incase any of those other ones get wet shoes......
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Don’t forget the jackets. My wife has to have like 10. I swear she was then in the closet by temperature and wetness.
fuck I forgot about the jackets...... Yesterday I bought a new Duluth Jacket and said, I will thin out my Jackets when I get home. I had four jackets hanging in the entryway closet, I pulled two out to donate, my wife walks by and said, put that hoodie back, I wear that. I then counted how many coats and jackets she had in the entryway closet........14 jackets...and that's just in the entryway closet.

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
I'm one of those 2 door purists, however where would we be without the 4 door? Great vehicle, especially if you have to haul more than two people or a ton of gear. Plus I would bet, given this day of the bottom line, the Jeep Wrangler wouldn't be around except for the sales of 4 door Wranglers.

Sponsored

JeepDave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2D Sport, V6, Manual Transmission
TFL has a video out on the diesel and the guy from Jeep said the 2-doors are only 10% of sales, which sounds awfully low to me. And was saying that was one reason the 2door didn’t get the diesel. Get one while they last.

wv18jl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Meh ...
Sorry your wife made you buy a minivan, I mean 4 door.
:ninja:

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door Sport S, 2021 Gladiator 80th
I suppose I too would have bought a 2-door Jeep...if my credit score was bad and/or that’s all I could afford.
Ouch......

I saw a thing about credit scores and Jeeps It kinda went like this when buying a Jeep:

Credit Score.......Jeep
YJ.......................400
TJ.......................500
JK.......................600
JL.......................650
JLU....................750

I personally bought the 4dr because that way I can bring friends with my wife and I when we go wheeling. We often bring friends with us on day trips of wheeling on the trails or the sand dunes.
I have no clue what my credit score is, probably not bad.

I paid cash for my 2 door.
You 4 door guys have to finance?

upload_2019-11-7_9-50-17.png

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
I have no clue what my credit score is, probably not bad.

I paid cash for my 2 door.
You 4 door guys have to finance?

upload_2019-11-7_9-50-17.png
I put about half down. I am at 19.6% on my investments for the year, There was no way I am pulling money out of the market right now when vehicle loans rates are so low. Sometimes paying cash cost you.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Meh ...
Sorry your wife made you buy a minivan, I mean 4 door.
:ninja:
Must have missed the part where I have friends that go with me and my wife at time. You do know what friends are....right?

Sponsored

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Must have missed the part where I have friends that go with me and my wife at time. You do know what friends are....right?
I don't camp, my kids are grown and gone, and my wife refuses to get in the Jeep with me... so I have no dog in this fight, if it is one...in fact, I have no dog, either. However, I'd have said, friends are likely to have their own rig, whatever it might be, or they wouldnt be interested in going offroad.. I not only removed my back seat, but gave it away.

I get that most of this is cheerful sniping among friends. Have fun. I also recall my granda saying that there are people in the world who could start a fistfight in a phone booth. Also, have fun.

apb

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLR; 2019 Bikini Sahara JLU (wife's)
Vehicle Showcase
With a wife, black lab and a husky I couldn’t do a 2 door even if I wanted. Plus I am 6’2”
You'd be surprised. Plenty of room for my wife and our 2 dogs, provided the back seat is removed of course.

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
I don't camp, my kids are grown and gone, and my wife refuses to get in the Jeep with me... so I have no dog in this fight, if it is one...in fact, I have no dog, either. However, I'd have said, friends are likely to have their own rig, whatever it might be, or they wouldnt be interested in going offroad.. I not only removed my back seat, but gave it away.

I get that most of this is cheerful sniping among friends. Have fun. I also recall my granda saying that there are people in the world who could start a fistfight in a phone booth. Also, have fun.
Whats a phone booth ?

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
TFL has a video out on the diesel and the guy from Jeep said the 2-doors are only 10% of sales, which sounds awfully low to me. And was saying that was one reason the 2door didn’t get the diesel. Get one while they last.
Ha, I've been holding out on ordering a JL since the first indicated a diesel would be available - and of course they then only offer it in a JLU. Now will be ordering a JL with probably the 3.6L (although I go back and forth on this once a week:)).
Sponsored