Sponsored

Can’t help but pick on the “little guy”

Schism75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ JLU SAHARA
I bought a 4DR only because my kids started complaining about piling in the back of my 2door JK. Otherwise, I would of kept her. I do like the 4DR for the room but I do feel like I’m in a Cherokee or equivalent SUV ,not a Jeep. This was my previous ride @104k

6F24214B-2DAD-4B97-A767-F6F6476E0D48.jpeg

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Move to Long Island (4 door Wrangler capitol of the world) and you'll wish you drove a 2 door. I think I've seen one or two total since the JL was released. I can't drive anywhere in my 4 door without 5 other 4 doors in my view. I want to trade it for a 2 door or a Gladiator at this point.
Yeah, I've only seen two 2-door JL's on the island. First was a Punk'n rubi going in the opposite direction on route 112 months back. Second, was a custom ordered Stingray rubi awaiting pick up at port Jeff jeep.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I find it funny the egos with the 2 dr Jeepers. It's like you can't be a "real" Jeep person unless you have a 2dr, manual, black fenders and black roof. Of course only when the roof is actually on. Oh yeah and we all know no angry grills or you are really sent to pergatory.

I actually find the brand amazing that you can have so many different looking Jeeps and combos of rigs and mods. Thats half the fun talking to them about all the different things they have done.

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hey now, new kid on the block. Yeah, you, Mr. Four Doors. I know you’re new here. You just hit your teens and think you can rebel and disrespect your elders. But I’m here to learn you good.

Your pops carried American GIs into war, into the mouth of the Nazi beast, and came out the other side. Before you were a twinkle in the eye of some Chrystler executive, your old man crossed an ocean to bring Freedom to peoples with the Nazi boot firmly on their gizzard. It carried America’s best to and from the battlefield and their blood washed over its hood and into its floorboard.

Don’t you come around here with your “cargo space,” “convenience,” and “extra doors” thinking you got no learnin’ to do. When you’re old enough to drink a beer, we’ll crack one and reminisce about the good ol’ days when manual transmissions were still around for the takin’. Till then, keep yer trap shut and don’t forget where you came from.
Well from the sound of this you must be a Young Whipper Snapper. I might very well be old (61) enough to be your Pops. Hope not !!!
Just cause I am new Jeep owner doesn't mean I am young. You just assumed that and that makes you part of that word. So go get back on your nipple. 2-Door, 4-Door, No-Doors are all Jeeps !! I come from 2 Generations of Veteran's. I guess YO Mommie didn't teach you to think before you speak !! :like: :flag::jk:

Well from sound of this you must be a Young Whipper Snapper. I might very well be old (61) enough to be your Pops. Hope not. Just cause I am new Jeep owner doesn't mean I am young. You just assumed that which makes you that part of the word. So go get back on your nipple !!

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Lou Bunn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Lighten up Francis, now turn in your hymals to YouTube - search - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly-The Danish National Symphony Orchestra. If that don't beat all as Sheriff Andy would say!

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Well from the sound of this you must be a Young Whipper Snapper. I might very well be old (61) enough to be your Pops. Hope not !!!
Just cause I am new Jeep owner doesn't mean I am young. You just assumed that and that makes you part of that word. So go get back on your nipple. 2-Door, 4-Door, No-Doors are all Jeeps !! I come from 2 Generations of Veteran's. I guess YO Mommie didn't teach you to think before you speak !! :like: :flag::jk:

Well from sound of this you must be a Young Whipper Snapper. I might very well be old (61) enough to be your Pops. Hope not. Just cause I am new Jeep owner doesn't mean I am young. You just assumed that which makes you that part of the word. So go get back on your nipple !!
Well sir you are indeed right about my age (30) and my father would have been 64 in March if he were still with us, so close enough there too, but I wasn’t calling you or any four-door owners young, it’s the four-door itself that is young. Even the HMMWV, introduced in 1984 and of course available in two- and four-door variants, is young compared to the jeep. And four-door owners are on average older than two door owners, that ain’t the point I’m making! (I didn’t look that up, just extrapolating from anecdotal evidence and using common sense)

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well sir you are indeed right about my age (30) and my father would have been 64 in March if he were still with us, so close enough there too, but I wasn’t calling you or any four-door owners young, it’s the four-door itself that is young. Even the HMMWV, introduced in 1984 and of course available in two- and four-door variants, is young compared to the jeep. And four-door owners are on average older than two door owners, that ain’t the point I’m making! (I didn’t look that up, just extrapolating from anecdotal evidence and using common sense)
Thank you for clarifying that. Sorry for your loss. My Dad is gone too. Like I posted awhile back seems like Jeepers take their Jeeps seriously !!!
I really didn't expect what I have seen on these Jeep forums. From what I have gathered all Jeepers are a tight knit group and lots of fun poking !! :like::rock::jk: I see you are somewhere in Texas. We indeed might share a Beer one day !!! :beer:

Drytellsr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Move to Long Island (4 door Wrangler capitol of the world) and you'll wish you drove a 2 door. I think I've seen one or two total since the JL was released. I can't drive anywhere in my 4 door without 5 other 4 doors in my view. I want to trade it for a 2 door or a Gladiator at this point.
You have my sympathies, I was born and raised in Brentwood, LI. I left when I was 17 and never went back. Get Outta there Bro!! No place for a Jeep Wrangler

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Sorry just posted my little comment and low and behold the first post I see above mine is geem03 telling 4-door Jeepers a have manhood problem. I rest my case. Enjoy being a Jeeper !! :facepalm:
"Lo" and behold...

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass

He wasn't talking to you. He was addressing the 4-door JKU/JLU in an anthropomorphic satire. As in he was calling the 4-door a newcomer that needs to respect its roots and sit quietly at the table for a while before touting it's own importance.
You really are new, aren't you?