JLU
Vehicle Showcase

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for responding, but I need the steel blue, its the more grey-blue color, this is regular blue.
My bad haha I was looking at the colors list in the drop down and still don’t see the one you’re talking about in the photos. What’s the color name in the drop down you’re wanting?

cstorey780

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
My bad haha I was looking at the colors list in the drop down and still don’t see the one you’re talking about in the photos. What’s the color name in the drop down you’re wanting?
If you do the color pull down on the front shade, there is a color there called Steel blue. That is the color I need for the rear. So Im just assuming since that color isn't in the drop down for the rear, it is currently sold out. Just an assumption though!!:)

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
If you do the color pull down on the front shade, there is a color there called Steel blue. That is the color I need for the rear. So Im just assuming since that color isn't in the drop down for the rear, it is currently sold out. Just an assumption though!!:)
I’ll find out for sure man no worries! Will report back tomorrow with what’s going on. Great color choice BTW!

Sponsored

cstorey780

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I’ll find out for sure man no worries! Will report back tomorrow with what’s going on. Great color choice BTW!
Hey just checking to see if you found anything out on the color availability?

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Hey just checking to see if you found anything out on the color availability?
Apologize for the tardy response!

Right now you’re correct it is out of stock and currently do not have an ETA :( That doesn’t mean things can’t change. That being said he is pushing for restock.

RoJo1816

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara JLU
May be a stupid question but do you guys leave installed year round? Or should I remove for winter? TIA!

Sponsored

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
@AlienSunshade

What has happened to alienshnshade.com ? Very different website than when I ordered mine last spring....

It asks you email and PW to even view the site and can't register anywhere. I used the same credentials as when I ordered my sunshade. Weird.
Thanks,

Jordan

JStoutjr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
@AlienSunshade

What has happened to alienshnshade.com ? Very different website than when I ordered mine last spring....

It asks you email and PW to even view the site and can't register anywhere. I used the same credentials as when I ordered my sunshade. Weird.
Thanks,

Jordan
I tried to order last Fall and they were out of stock and said they would email me when the stock came in, I'm still waiting.
Sponsored