Alien Sunshade Customer Showcase and Gallery

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
any pics with wine or steel blue on ocean blue JLUR? Will have black leather interior / red dash. any other permutations you think are good? red is too much for me. Any discounts available?
thanks.
There is a 10% discount available off one of the YouTube videos...
ONTHEROCKS

I have an Ocean Blue 2020 JLRU. I was debating about a lot of the different colors. I almost went with the red or the lime green (Mochito). But, I ordered the black. Looks so classy. I think more soothing on the eyes as well. I think the Steel Blue will clash with the Ocean Blue and the Wine will clash with the satin red dash. Just my opinion.
Sponsored

ziff73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR & 2013 BMW M5 (former)
There is a 10% discount available off one of the YouTube videos...
ONTHEROCKS

I have an Ocean Blue 2020 JLRU. I was debating about a lot of the different colors. I almost went with the red or the lime green (Mochito). But, I ordered the black. Looks so classy. I think more soothing on the eyes as well. I think the Steel Blue will clash with the Ocean Blue and the Wine will clash with the satin red dash. Just my opinion.
Thanks for the code. Good food for thought. Two piece or one?

Sponsored

bytesbucket

First Name
bb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
I love the color. And it does a great job of blocking the sun. No baseball cap required. The light color of the shade illuminates the interior in a different way than the darker colors. Kinda feels like I'm hanging out in a beer garden when I'm roofless.
anyone have a red JL with the tan sunshade? the sand is out of stock, wondering if the tan is not too dark and matches the dark saddle on the 2020 JL.

thanks for the help.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
I love my Alien sunshade, and the customer service is incredible. I had an accident on my 2018 JL and lost the windshield - sunshade hooks. I contacted customer service and they sent me new hooks free of charge so I could install my shade on my 2019 JL. I live in southern california, it is always sunny, we really like having the freedom panels off but my wife is a ginger so she can't take much sun, idk what we would do without the sunshade!.

The little Alien that came with the shade survived the accident, but the other day I was too lazy to wash my jeep by hand and took it to the wash, the alien was on the antenna. He did not survive the trip :crying:.
Jeep Wrangler JL Alien Sunshade Customer Showcase and Gallery {filename}

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I love my Alien sunshade, and the customer service is incredible. I had an accident on my 2018 JL and lost the windshield - sunshade hooks. I contacted customer service and they sent me new hooks free of charge so I could install my shade on my 2019 JL. I live in southern california, it is always sunny, we really like having the freedom panels off but my wife is a ginger so she can't take much sun, idk what we would do without the sunshade!.

The little Alien that came with the shade survived the accident, but the other day I was too lazy to wash my jeep by hand and took it to the wash, the alien was on the antenna. He did not survive the trip :crying:.
Sorry to hear about your accident man but glad to see you’ve moved forward and also still rocking the sunshade! It’s a must have for us here in FL! Sorry to hear about your Alien buddy, I’m sure they can get you out a new one haha

Sponsored

StacieMay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Manual Sport S Mojito. 2016 Ram 1500 Blue Streak, 2008 Mazda 3 Sport Maunal
Hello, I really would love the 2 piece Alien Sunshade front and back combo for my JLU, I'm thinking Purple or Blue(of course both are out of stock) on the Mojito. My question is is there a Canadian dealer? I can only seem to find the American website, and ordering it on there would cost $35 to ship plus exchange on both the product and the shipping. That gets a little pricey.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Hello, I really would love the 2 piece Alien Sunshade front and back combo for my JLU, I'm thinking Purple or Blue(of course both are out of stock) on the Mojito. My question is is there a Canadian dealer? I can only seem to find the American website, and ordering it on there would cost $35 to ship plus exchange on both the product and the shipping. That gets a little pricey.
Hello I will get with Andrew for you! Will return soon!

cstorey780

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Hi, wanted to see when the rear shade for the JLU in steel blue might be available. It appears to be sold out on the web site. Thank you
Sponsored