Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
What has the world come to? People think station wagons are cool now and the kid at the dealer can't drive a stick!
Hey now, my grandpa once told me that women flocked in droves to his station wagon; he said it was a chick magnet!

OP
OP
Wabujitsu

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
I suppose I too would have bought a 2-door Jeep...if my credit score was bad and/or that’s all I could afford.

Sponsored

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
This is sadistic and tasteless, I know.

Next time you see a sharp-looking two-door rig, approach the owner, smile, and ask “May I ask you a question about your rig?” Usually you will get an enthusiastic “Yes!” You will have to decide if you will let him/her off the hook after you ask the following question:

“Is that there a mini-Jeep?”

Bah-dum-dum *crash*
Next time you see a four door jeep ask the guy or gal (how many times did you have to kiss your sister to get that jeep)?

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Move to Long Island (4 door Wrangler capitol of the world) and you'll wish you drove a 2 door. I think I've seen one or two total since the JL was released. I can't drive anywhere in my 4 door without 5 other 4 doors in my view. I want to trade it for a 2 door or a Gladiator at this point.
Do both: wait for the 2-door Gladiator to come out ( the Scrambler that everyone wanted). They've got one at SEMA...

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I thought the joke was fairly easy to understand. He’s just playing, I don’t think he meant to actually insult two door Jeep owners.

I go to moab 8x per year and the 4 doors and 2 doors both do all of the difficult trails, some even attempt to make the “Buggy only” trails where at that point they are barely even Jeeps. A four door isn’t any less capable than a two, plus that extra cargo room is great!

they each have their advantages here.
Actually...the 4-door's wheelbase can be a real hindrance at times. It is less capable in many situations, both on and off road. And more capable in others, both on and off road. Maybe not less able, but differently abled?

Sponsored

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
2DR Jeep, 4DR Jeeeep?

They are both capable, but less is more sometimes. Some of us don’t have kids to haul around, and can rent a trailer or truck for the 1 or 2 times a year that more cargo room might be needed.
And some of us prefer more stability from the longer wheelbase when taking on challenging obstacles.

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
To add to the Tasteless and Sadistic ( all in FUN, of course) ..
As a 2 door owner, I simply look at their 4 door, and say " why do I drive half a Jeep ? ","
Exactly ! ( all in fun of course )

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
You know why 4-door jeep owners need more interior room?

To haul the chainsaws they'll need on the Northwest trials to be able to hang with the 2-doors through the trees. Because when your ego doesn't fit through, you destroy a perfectly good trail to show it who's boss.
Lol. Which trails? I seem to fit just fine. Sounds like operator error.
Sponsored