Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The overhead panel shouldn't interfere with any top. At the front, it mounts underneath where the Freedom Panels secure to the windshield, and towards the center it mounts to the roll bar.

These are some of the more recent photos in various stages of undress.

Jeep_046.jpg

Seats_002.jpg
NICE !!!

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
They make nice stuff I have the tailgate table as well I highly recommend

1A58641B-9F8C-46C1-A8F8-88A9496DA72C.jpeg

E2C41931-9865-42A1-A95A-F480C23653FD.jpeg

F6415C62-2AAF-4B11-9785-98AEF14CDC8D.jpeg
@Rad vlad
how are those quick disconnect bolts working out on your hardtop? We remove and install ours quite often, and even though we’ve got it down to a science, I think those thumb bolts would make it better. I wonder if they make a quarter turn version?
Thanks
Roky

Rad vlad

First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
@Rad vlad
how are those quick disconnect bolts working out on your hardtop? We remove and install ours quite often, and even though we’ve got it down to a science, I think those thumb bolts would make it better. I wonder if they make a quarter turn version?
Thanks
Roky
They work great and double as a tie down point as needed. Not quite 1/4 turn but only 2 to 3 max to fully right

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
@Rad vlad
Thanks
Roky
I used them for a while & they worked great. I went back to the torx bolts using D-rings using an impact drill... it's quicker for me. You can have my quick-release bolts if you want them... PM me & I'll ship 'em out tomorrow.

I also have a 3-point bolts, but I can't remember where the hell I got them from.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DEFD3N8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
@Rad vlad
Thanks
Roky
I'm running them as well and work well. Easy to get on and off without finding the ratchet and torx bit. You can find them on Amazon in a few different styles.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
I used them for a while & they worked great. I went back to the torx bolts using D-rings using an impact drill... it's quicker for me. You can have my quick-release bolts if you want them... PM me & I'll ship 'em out tomorrow.

I also have a 3-point bolts, but I can't remember where the hell I got them from.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DEFD3N8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I'm shocked you don't have the red version of the quick release bolts!

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I'm shocked you don't have the red version of the quick release bolts!
I thought about them, but the thought didn't last very long... I didn't like the thumb-piece-thingy.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

I'm running them as well and work well. Easy to get on and off without finding the ratchet and torx bit. You can find them on Amazon in a few different styles.
Thanks guys..... I was looking for more of a quarter turn type of thing, if I have to turn it about as much then I’ll stick with the screw gun method....:)

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
The overhead panel shouldn't interfere with any top. At the front, it mounts underneath where the Freedom Panels secure to the windshield, and towards the center it mounts to the roll bar.

These are some of the more recent photos in various stages of undress.

Jeep_046.jpg

Seats_002.jpg
Im curious . Of those 3 great rides, which do you like driving the most . And dont tell me ,it depends on your mood!