First Name
Ella
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.agiletitan.com
Vehicle(s)
wrangler accessories, wrangler JK/JL build
Thanks all for joining our first giveaway promotion, we are so glad to inform the 10 WINNERS for HOOD HYDRAULIC ROD KIT. They are:
@Rubicollie
@Dr. O)lllll(O
@Eitel
@Truax
@Tritonman
@Token
@IndustrialAction
@AlrightAlready
@AgentRice
@StingGrayRhino
We will send out coupon code to all of you guys by private message in 2 working days.

Besides, we want to say thank you to our Admin Jay as well, thanks for spreading this post.

In the coming Black Friday, we will launch many attractive promotions, just follow our account to save your money!

Hey Jeepers,

We're glad to be here.

Let me introduce me and my company as well as this wonderful GIVEAWAY promotion.

My name is Ella and I work at AT Car, a manufacturer in Beijing with 10 years experience for Jeep accessories and modifications.

This is our first day and post here, so we want to show appreciation for all the Jeepers reading this. This might be our biggest giveaway ever, so let’s see who will be the owners for this Hood hydraulic rod kit.

https://www.agiletitan.com/collecti...p-wrangler-jl-hood-hydraulic-rod-at001jwjlhhr

To enter, simply:

1) Post below a photo of your Jeep, and try to get more LIKE. The more Likes, the bigger chance of winning the free hood hydraulic rod kit. The top 6 people with the most likes will be the winners of this giveaway.

The item and shipping will be free. You only need to post your evaluation and comments on the forum.

This product is only for the JL/JLU. If you are the lucky winner but don't own a JL/JLU, an equivalent gift card will be instead.

Contest ends November 9th 0:00 GMT-7, when 6 WINNERS will be announced. We will release the names at 9th 2:00 in the original post.

Good luck!

AT'S new notification:
As more and more users joined this giveaway, we decide to add 4 more sets. Now 10 sets totally, we will release the 10 WINNERS at 9th 2:00. Good luck for you all.

And please follow us, we will update promotions always:
INS: https://www.instagram.com/agile_titan/
FB: https://www.facebook.com/AgileTitan
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC93..._as=subscriber

1.jpg

CENTER].jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
FA8A59E0-9089-40C4-865F-F3F1C7B1FA65.jpeg

Sponsored

AlrightAlready

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR. Couple Ducs
Can I get some extra Chocolate lab points?

20190504_145412.jpg

Sponsored

Rag Doll

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
CAD & Fabrication at The VOID
Those would be nice!

IMG_20190630_201111.jpg

AgentRice

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Fire Fighter Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
Here I am holding my hood up like a commoner while the PERFECT Tool is available for me to go hands free! I would love to make an install video of these for youtube/facebook! GREYZILLA NEEDS this!!

Grey.jpg

DHW

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Occupation
Attorney
I feel I deserve these struts as being a first time Wrangler owner, I opened my hood on the first day to admire the engine. Expecting the non existent struts to do their thing, I lifted the hood and gazed at the engine in all its glory. The hood then fell, cutting off both of my hands. I have since had my hands reattached, but still, I deserve these struts.

BTW none of that was true. Except the last part.

Jeep1.JPG

jl.JPG
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.