Sponsored

Uconnect Valet Mode

First Name
Juan Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Does any one know if there is a valet mode on the Uconnect system? not feeling very comfortable storing my address and anyone who has the key (Valet) can just see it.
Sponsored

Bic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Unlimited Sport S
You shouldn't have your home address saved in your GPS anyway. That was basic advise when windshield mounted GPS devices came out. Just save the address of some place close to your house. You should know the way home from a location that is close by.

bam1111

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I haven't discovered a valet mode, if there is one.

Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Juan Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
You shouldn't have your home address saved in your GPS anyway. That was basic advise when windshield mounted GPS devices came out. Just save the address of some place close to your house. You should know the way home from a location that is close by.
I completely agree with you, still it would be a nice feature to have, it also prevents people from messing around with the system

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
That doesn't really fit anymore unfortunately. A name + Google = lots of free, personal information available online, including address.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I'll have a pleasant surprise for any sucker coming around my home that is up to no good. Not worried about it. Besides, I never park with valets. Most can't drive a manual, anyway.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Anyone found a belt mode yet? Car wash turds f the screen up.
Sponsored