Sponsored

Shift on the Fly Tuning, Tire Calibration, and Throttle Sensitivity Booster Now Shipping

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Does this have the option to raise the idle rpm for winching etc?
Also does it enable to use the lockers in 4hi and 2lo with away bar disconnect anytime similar to the tazer?
Sponsored

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Does this have the option to raise the idle rpm for winching etc?
Also does it enable to use the lockers in 4hi and 2lo with away bar disconnect anytime similar to the tazer?
It’s not a tazer replacement. It can adjust simple things like tire pressures, size, gears etc and give more power/torque.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Thanks for the confirmation as I didn't think it did. Man wish it did though.
I’m running both... you have to be really patient and turn the cruise on anytime you want to use the tazer, cruise on turns off the pulsar controls.

Sponsored

Engmoreau

First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLRU
Launched today 5/22/19

https://superchips.com/pulsar-jeep-jl-wrangler/

***Dyno chart updated - inadvertently had an incorrect chart on original. Thanks,

SC_Pulsar_18_19-Jeep-JL-Wrangler_Hero_2400x800.jpg

Pulsar for Jeep® JL Wrangler®
Power, Calibration, and Throttle Response On-the-Fly!

Hold onto the Wheel!
No seriously, put your hands on the wheel and then shift on the fly via your factory cruise control buttons! Your JL Wrangler® will feel like a totally different vehicle, after installing Pulsar. This all-new inline module connects directly to your factory computer and does not require any removal or swap of the PCM (computer) itself. As you may know, unlocking or swapping late model Jeep PCMs has been the process required to add power. That was before PULSAR! Now you have access to power, tire and gear calibration options, and instant throttle response directly from the driver’s seat. No sending in the PCM or downtime. Read further to review power levels and features. Once you take a look you’ll be ready to install Pulsar and make your JL Wrangler® the talk of the town!

Sc-Jeep-Shot.jpg

Why Pulsar?
1) Pulsar adds power instantly with no PCM swap required
2) Install is simple and straightforward and does not leave you with any extended downtime
3) Offers shift-on-the-fly performance programming
4) Pulsar serves as 3 products in 1 – throttle booster, calibration tool, and programmer
5) Gives your JL a performance upgrade unlike any other available on the market today (bragging rights!)

sc_front_pulsar_550x445.jpg

Winning with Innovation
Superchips has invested heavily in resources to continue bringing the most cutting-edge products to market. This has been especially important to us with the Jeep® marketing. The Pulsar product line was introduced in early 2018 for the late model RAM HEMI engine marketing. Overwhelming demand and sales made bringing this innovative platform to the JL Wrangler® an easy decision. With Pulsar, you are getting an innovative product, tremendous features unlike any other on the market today, and a driving experience that has been engineered to leave you belong impressed. Review the video clips below to understand what comes in the box, how to install the Pulsar module, and learn how to manage the exciting features directly from your steering wheel. Prepare to drive equipped with the most exciting aftermarket upgrade available for the 2018-2019 Wrangler® JL 3.6L Jeep®.

sc_packaging_pulsar_550x445.jpg

PULSAR FOR 2018-2019 JL WRANGLER®
Power Levels 4 Performance Levels – Performance, Tow, Economy, Stock w/ Options
Power Gains 30 HP and 27 ft-lbs TQ
Shift-on-the-fly Yes – Using cruise control +/- buttons
Tire Size 20″-40″
Gear Ratio 2.00-5.99
Auto Start/Stop On/Off
Tire Pressure Adjustment 22-64 PSI
TPMS On/Off Yes
Pedal Response Adjusted Yes

View attachment 183867

View attachment 188080

Pulsar_JL_SP.PNG

Jl 2.0?

rtucker6508

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
AtlasOffroadConcepts.com
Vehicle(s)
(2) 2019 JLURs, 2015 JKU, 2010 JK
Vehicle Showcase
I just installed a Pulsar this morning... on initial drive I could feel a difference. There was more pep, faster throttle. It was pretty impressive and needed with the new 40s. So far so good....

pulsar programmer.jpg

rtucker6508

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
AtlasOffroadConcepts.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I’m running both... you have to be really patient and turn the cruise on anytime you want to use the tazer, cruise on turns off the pulsar controls.
I just installed the Tazer JL Mini yesterday and can't seem to get it to show up in the audio (also running the Pulsar). Do you turn the cruise on to do the initial setup and marrying also... any advice is appreciated.

rtucker6508

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
AtlasOffroadConcepts.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Launched today 5/22/19

Pulsar_JL_SP.PNG
SuperChips - can I definitely run the Pulsar with a Tazor JL Mini.. I see one person here that says yes but I can't get it to show up on the Audio.

Thank you for your help.

UPDATE: YES!!! I used Martindfletcher's suggestion of turning on the Cruise Control and it worked. Yes, you have to be patient and make sure the cruise control stays on after your modify a setting but it works!!! Awesome!

Last edited:

cobracoop

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU 2020 JT Rubicon
I installed one on my JT last night. Had all kinds of service lights come on. FWD Collision, ABS, Electronic Stability Control, Adaptive Cruise Control etc. Removed and returned to stock. Problems went away when returned. Tried putting it back on today and same problems (well somewhat the same. Left the battery unhooked over night and had all kinds of apps missing from my Uconnect 8.4. Finally they all showed back up). Talked to a guy in tech earlier but now have to wait until next business day to give him an update to see what we can do to correct the service lights.

Sponsored

Mike@Powerteq

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.superchips.com
Vehicle(s)
16 JK, 18 JL 2.0T, 22 Wagoneer 3.0TT
Occupation
Senior Category Manager – Domestic Tuning at Holley
I installed one on my JT last night. Had all kinds of service lights come on. FWD Collision, ABS, Electronic Stability Control, Adaptive Cruise Control etc. Removed and returned to stock. Problems went away when returned. Tried putting it back on today and same problems (well somewhat the same. Left the battery unhooked over night and had all kinds of apps missing from my Uconnect 8.4. Finally they all showed back up). Talked to a guy in tech earlier but now have to wait until next business day to give him an update to see what we can do to correct the service lights.
This may happen after intstall, it should all clear up after a few drive cycles.

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
This may happen after intstall, it should all clear up after a few drive cycles.

I get low voltage errors on the Throttle Position Sensor every time I use my pulsar within about 10-30 minutes of driving with any of the non stock programs. When in stock program the issue does reoccur after 4-6 weeks of driving, I then tried the tow mode setting, error happened again. 89 octane does not seem to help.

Mike@Powerteq

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.superchips.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I get low voltage errors on the Throttle Position Sensor every time I use my pulsar within about 10-30 minutes of driving with any of the non stock programs. When in stock program the issue does reoccur after 4-6 weeks of driving, I then tried the tow mode setting, error happened again. 89 octane does not seem to help.
Make sure the connectors are all properly seated.
If that checks out please give us a call at your convenience and we'll get it sent in to be checked out and send a replacement.

Thanks

butkus35

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL wrangler
I have a 2018 JL and I bought the pulsar. It worked well for about 2 months and keep in mind I don’t drive it often. It started throwing codes and almost left me stranded on the freeway. I contacted Edge, they sent me a new one and it again has worked well for about 2 months and now is throwing codes.

it seems they have some issues to work out with this product. I will be calling Edge tomorrow morning.

Mike@Powerteq

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.superchips.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I have a 2018 JL and I bought the pulsar. It worked well for about 2 months and keep in mind I don’t drive it often. It started throwing codes and almost left me stranded on the freeway. I contacted Edge, they sent me a new one and it again has worked well for about 2 months and now is throwing codes.

it seems they have some issues to work out with this product. I will be calling Edge tomorrow morning.
Given that you have installed it 2x, I have to assume the connectors are properly seated here.
We have made some changes to the production process and identified some areas that may be affected after some time under the hood to alleviate these types of issues.
Please give us a call and we'll gladly swap it out for an updated unit or for a different tuning product if you'd like.

Thanks
Sponsored