What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I'm thinking low profile too. Is it still easy to get the freedom panels off?....also you can still remove the top too can't you?
Yep. Freedom panels still come off without having to remove the rack. To remove the roof, you probably want to remove the rack first. And then there’s just two additional bolts that need to be undone in order to remove the roof.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I put a hood ornament on the green jeep today, just to get back on topic
IMG_0824.JPG
I would avoid using any hood ornament that has more character than the Jeep itself.

...jus sayn

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Took it on a little road trip, about an hour and a half. Mostly freeway going 75-80 most of the way. This was the first long ride at speed since putting on the rk springs and shocks, and WOW. This thing rides amazing. I don’t have any problem recommending this lift. The wife kept going on about it.
We went to meet the guy half way that bought my Mopar kit. I spent an hour with him, explaining everything and what to expect.

I even went one step further, I had him bring up northridge 4x4 on his phone. I told him to put rk front isolators, adj. front track bar, and rear track bar relocation bracket in his cart. I let him have my rc adj. lcas with the kit.
I offered to install the kit for him if he needed me to, but he said has a friend that works at his dealership that’s going to put it on for him.

I told him to wait until he gets all the parts and take them with him. I explained that there’s a small chance , very small , that he’ll only get two inches of lift, but it’s not very probable, since I got over 3” on mine with it. Besides these extra parts will still make it better even at 2”. He’s new to all this so It just didn’t feel right giving him the parts and leaving. Here’s a before pic, will post after pic when it’s done. Sorry about the wall of text....:facepalm:......:)

0237D872-6D84-4972-8CE8-001F9AB1BE4C.jpeg

Last edited:

2500 hd

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR.
Took it on a little road trip, about an hour and a half. Mostly freeway going 75-80 most of the way. This was the first long ride at speed since putting on the rk springs and shocks, and WOW. This thing rides amazing. I don’t have any problem recommending this lift. The wife kept going on about it.
We went to meet the guy half way that bought my Mopar kit. I spent an hour with him, explaining everything and what to expect. I even went one step further, I told him to bring up northridge 4x4 on his phone. I took it and put rk front isolators, adj. front track bar, and rear track bar relocation bracket in his cart. I let him have my rc adj. lcas with the kit.
I offered to install the kit for him if he needed me to, but he has a friend that works at his dealership that’s going to put it on for him.

So I told him to wait until he gets all the parts and take them with him. I explained that there’s a small chance , very small , that he’ll only get two inches of lift, but it’s not very probable, since I got over 3” on mine with it. Besides these extra parts will still make it better even at 2”.

I just couldn’t live with myself if I’d just gave him the parts and left. Here’s a before pic, will post after pic when it’s done. Sorry about the wall of text....:facepalm:......:)

0237D872-6D84-4972-8CE8-001F9AB1BE4C.jpeg
Awesome looking Jeep!!