CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0
Little reminder y'all,

This morning I decided to mob through a lot on campus that's gravel and dirt. Ya know, channel my inner Ken Block. So I'm there having some fun, taking advantage of my LSD and learning the jeep.

After my little detour of fun, I'm driving through campus to get to the garage and take a roundabout. A long sweeping left turn and then slight right. Suspension settles after making the transition and I hear a thud.
Go around again and hear the same thud under the same conditions. I start to diagnose if it's rear end or suspension. On and off the throttle, different speeds, varying levels of aggressiveness when turning, go into a parking lot and do tight figure 8s, go over some speed bumps to get the suspension to droop. I did it all.

It wasn't until I hear a lighter clunk making me realize that it's coming from the rear tub in the trunk.

My portable air compressor was sliding around and hitting the walls in the tub.... So ladies and gents. Check your trunk.:facepalm::giggle:
Sponsored

Mangoman

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Occupation
Pharma R&D
:whew:It’s always nice when the fix is free.

Snayte

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Hella Yella, 2017 Ram 1500 Longhorn
Little reminder y'all,

This morning I decided to mob through a lot on campus that's gravel and dirt. Ya know, channel my inner Ken Block. So I'm there having some fun, taking advantage of my LSD and learning the jeep.

After my little detour of fun, I'm driving through campus to get to the garage and take a roundabout. A long sweeping left turn and then slight right. Suspension settles after making the transition and I hear a thud.
Go around again and hear the same thud under the same conditions. I start to diagnose if it's rear end or suspension. On and off the throttle, different speeds, varying levels of aggressiveness when turning, go into a parking lot and do tight figure 8s, go over some speed bumps to get the suspension to droop. I did it all.

It wasn't until I hear a lighter clunk making me realize that it's coming from the rear tub in the trunk.

My portable air compressor was sliding around and hitting the walls in the tub.... So ladies and gents. Check your trunk.:facepalm::giggle:
You got some junk in your trunk eh?

OP
OP
CptFloridaMan

CptFloridaMan

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport 2.0

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Little reminder y'all,

Well, at least it wasn't a dead body:like:

Sponsored