Baja Designs: Plug and Play - Jeep JL Fog Pocket Kits

andeee

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I have a rubicon plastic bumper on at this time but I have a rubicon steel bumper on its way to my house. I would be good with just running the kit for the rubicon steel bumper correct?
Sponsored

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
I have a rubicon plastic bumper on at this time but I have a rubicon steel bumper on its way to my house. I would be good with just running the kit for the rubicon steel bumper correct?
Correct - order the rubicon kit and you'll be all set for when the bumpers arrives

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
447125.jpg

Baja Designs offers Vehicle Specific Kits for Trucks, Bikes, UTVs, SUVs, and more. These are designed to plug directly into the factory wiring and provide a significant performance increase. Some replace the factory fog lights and others replace headlights.
Note: We do offer a few kits that require some extra wiring

Order a kit today!
www.bajadesigns.com

2017-Raptor-FPK2L.jpg

Cinderella_L.jpg

ScubaSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
20190902_214950.jpg
Finally got off road this weekend and got some pics to show off the squadron sport fog kit (along with the squadron pro cowl lights). Not pictured: S2 scene lights on the rear. Im loving this setup! View attachment 222476

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
20190902_214950.jpg
Finally got off road this weekend and got some pics to show off the squadron sport fog kit (along with the squadron pro cowl lights). Not pictured: S2 scene lights on the rear. Im loving this setup! View attachment 222476
Sweet pic! Thanks for sharing

Glad you're enjoying the lights

thundermuffin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Soft top
Is it possible to switch a Squadron Pro/Sport Round bezel with the Squadron SAE Bezel? Just the bezel, not the lens.

Asking because I forgot to order the ‘R’ version of the Squadron SAEs and now I have unsightly gaps in my fog light holes that absolutely no one will notice but me :)

thundermuffin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Soft top
Is it possible to switch a Squadron Pro/Sport Round bezel with the Squadron SAE Bezel? Just the bezel, not the lens.

Asking because I forgot to order the ‘R’ version of the Squadron SAEs and now I have unsightly gaps in my fog light holes that absolutely no one will notice but me :)
It works! Perfect fit.

ashtonjarrett

First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
Hey @BajaDesigns,

I’m looking to replace my OEM fogs after installing a JCR stubby. I plan to mount them to my JCR light bracket on the inside behind the fairlead (fingers crossed for clearing the Zeon winch as well). I’ve been relatively happy with the OEM LEDs after coming from halogen on my TJ and later JK and I’m mostly looking to maintain the stock fog button for actual fog lights, brightness and appropriate use cases but with an amber lens (public road use, heavy fog/sniw on public roads, etc.)

I had ordered a pair of Inspired Engineering lights when I saw they had amber lens and a plug and play harness (but it’s been 3 weeks and they still haven’t shipped). Would SKU 447723 be what I’m looking for to get public road safe lights, the plug and play harness and while these have the pocket fog brackets I assume I can install these on the bumper from their pictured bracket no problem?

B8D18944-CFAB-4AA0-8B20-237FD5828FBA.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable

It works! Perfect fit.
It will work! Glad you got it figured out

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Hey @BajaDesigns,

I’m looking to replace my OEM fogs after installing a JCR stubby. I plan to mount them to my JCR light bracket on the inside behind the fairlead (fingers crossed for clearing the Zeon winch as well). I’ve been relatively happy with the OEM LEDs after coming from halogen on my TJ and later JK and I’m mostly looking to maintain the stock fog button for actual fog lights, brightness and appropriate use cases but with an amber lens (public road use, heavy fog/sniw on public roads, etc.)

I had ordered a pair of Inspired Engineering lights when I saw they had amber lens and a plug and play harness (but it’s been 3 weeks and they still haven’t shipped). Would SKU 447723 be what I’m looking for to get public road safe lights, the plug and play harness and while these have the pocket fog brackets I assume I can install these on the bumper from their pictured bracket no problem?

B8D18944-CFAB-4AA0-8B20-237FD5828FBA.jpeg
You will need the standard mounting brackets. Give us a call! We can sell you the Squadron SAE and the necessary adapters for your ride

srhoyt1979

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Oil & Gas
Do you know which set of Squadron-Rs I would need for the Barricade Trail Force HD Bumper? I originally had the 2019 Rubicon plastic bumper with halogen fog lights.

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Do you know which set of Squadron-Rs I would need for the Barricade Trail Force HD Bumper? I originally had the 2019 Rubicon plastic bumper with halogen fog lights.
Do you know what mounting system the bumper uses? Sorry, I'm not too familiar with that setup

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
*I know, it's not a Jeep*

6.2Ls of bald eagle screaming horsepower. steele1652 slamming down this wash!
Lighting Featured: x6 XL Series Lights

nc_oc=AQm0LmQNvy6B2gBYTr2hmUxGEYz1MyLifeCm7QURxCgUMe71qGwnloc80Heg0ltOGaY&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.jpg
Sponsored