First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
That’s what I am using. Still waiting on their fridge slide to ship. I ordered it in March. So be prepared to wait. Not sure how the goosegear wait is.

D5EE9DF8-A032-4E9F-8F54-8F6EFD3AC1F3.jpeg
Nice! I like that!

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
That’s what I am using. Still waiting on their fridge slide to ship. I ordered it in March. So be prepared to wait. Not sure how the goosegear wait is.

D5EE9DF8-A032-4E9F-8F54-8F6EFD3AC1F3.jpeg
Any feedback since you've had it? Looks good from I can see in the pics online, did not see too much info/feedback from people yet.

Means2212

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 2017 Ford Raptor, 2012 Ford Explorer, 2019 JLUR
Any feedback since you've had it? Looks good from I can see in the pics online, did not see too much info/feedback from people yet.
Sorry took awhile to respond here. So far I like it a lot. I think it’s probably a little bit heavier than I had imagined but it’s pretty dang solid. Took me a while to dial it in with their mounting system. This was more on me not fully understand what it needed to look like and they have since started sending out directions for this. I got the fridge slide in and now have a second 6 inch drawer. I like that they included dividers for your drawers and you can take them out as you see fit. If your looking for any specifics ask away.

F51F26C8-1CD3-412D-B780-FC5FAB615910.jpeg

Sponsored

mandrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
That cargo platform looks tough. Like it.

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Sorry took awhile to respond here. So far I like it a lot. I think it’s probably a little bit heavier than I had imagined but it’s pretty dang solid. Took me a while to dial it in with their mounting system. This was more on me not fully understand what it needed to look like and they have since started sending out directions for this. I got the fridge slide in and now have a second 6 inch drawer. I like that they included dividers for your drawers and you can take them out as you see fit. If your looking for any specifics ask away.

Thanks for the reply! A few questions.

1) Do you have the pull/bend both release tabs to open drawers?
2) How hard is it to remove a drawer/slide from the base? i.e. to remove and make more cargo room from time to time removing drawers and slide but leaving base plate in.

I have the ARB fridge but was looking at a snowmaster dual zone..unfortunately the dimensions are a little wider and most sliders wont fit including this one, decisions decisions..

Thanks again appreciate the feedback and updated pics!

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Also did you lay the vinyl yourself on the drawer fascia? Nice touch.

Means2212

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the reply! A few questions.

1) Do you have the pull/bend both release tabs to open drawers?
2) How hard is it to remove a drawer/slide from the base? i.e. to remove and make more cargo room from time to time removing drawers and slide but leaving base plate in.

I have the ARB fridge but was looking at a snowmaster dual zone..unfortunately the dimensions are a little wider and most sliders wont fit including this one, decisions decisions..

Thanks again appreciate the feedback and updated pics!
You do have to use both pull tabs. When they sent it one was broken and it was a pain. They quickly sent me a replacement though. I don’t find it to be as much of a pain to use both as I thought it could have been. To remove everything is where this system weaknesses comes into play. To remove it you have to separate all drawers from each other. It’s not super challenging since it’s four screws attached to their connectors but just extra steps. They are quite heavy and with the length can be awkward. They more you do it, it does get much easier. If you had asked me after the first time I would have said send it back but now I’m good with it and don’t mind. I have the 50qt ARB and will say that it maxes it out. I have to move the fridge forward to pull my chair down. It’s weird and I haven’t spent the time to figure what’s really the issue. Because of the angle of the seats you def couldn’t go any larger. You could however go without the slide. I did this for some time and still find myself forgetting that I have that capability.

I do do the vinyl myself. I had no experience with it and I will say it was super easy. Lucky is a fairly flat surface so that made it that much easier.

let me know if you have any other question or want some pics of it against the seats

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
You do have to use both pull tabs. When they sent it one was broken and it was a pain. They quickly sent me a replacement though. I don’t find it to be as much of a pain to use both as I thought it could have been. To remove everything is where this system weaknesses comes into play. To remove it you have to separate all drawers from each other. It’s not super challenging since it’s four screws attached to their connectors but just extra steps. They are quite heavy and with the length can be awkward. They more you do it, it does get much easier. If you had asked me after the first time I would have said send it back but now I’m good with it and don’t mind. I have the 50qt ARB and will say that it maxes it out. I have to move the fridge forward to pull my chair down. It’s weird and I haven’t spent the time to figure what’s really the issue. Because of the angle of the seats you def couldn’t go any larger. You could however go without the slide. I did this for some time and still find myself forgetting that I have that capability.

I do do the vinyl myself. I had no experience with it and I will say it was super easy. Lucky is a fairly flat surface so that made it that much easier.

let me know if you have any other question or want some pics of it against the seats
When you say you have to move the fridge forward to pull my chair down, you mean to fold down the rear seat you have to pull the fridge out a bit for the seat release mechanism to unlatch? With the rear seat up the fridge/slider locks in place as intended still right? If so thats okay, I hardly fold the rear seat down as I got two car seats in the back. :)

Sponsored

Means2212

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When you say you have to move the fridge forward to pull my chair down, you mean to fold down the rear seat you have to pull the fridge out a bit for the seat release mechanism to unlatch? With the rear seat up the fridge/slider locks in place as intended still right? If so thats okay, I hardly fold the rear seat down as I got two car seats in the back. :)
That’s exactly what I mean. Fridge locks just fine. If you want to fold the seat back down for some reason I’m having the issue where I have to unlatch and pull the fridge forward slightly then it disengages without issue. I don’t pull mine down often and because of the side I have it on I tend to just pull down the 40 side when I need to stick something back there so it really doesn’t bother me other than it’s something that I need to take a look at so that it is functioning properly.

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
I really like their platform but damn their drawers are way to expensive.

Means2212

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really like their platform but damn their drawers are way to expensive.
Agreed. I’m looking forward to the shelf they have coming out. I justified it with the small military discount and the fact that he’s a vet just starting out it doing a d*** good job in my opinion. Plus not to many folks will have a similar setup which makes it even more MY JLUR

harleypap57

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara JL
Occupation
Flight Communications for Medical Helicopter
Vehicle Showcase

WOW, that looks awesome!
I just installed the M.A.S.S. Platform and was wondering about the drawers. Need to get their fridge slide since my Dometic slide will not work without drilling holes in the platform. Even with the 2 - 6" and the 3" drawer looks like it will fit under my Diabolical Slipstream 6" top.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
We installed their stuff in a customers build and while it is expensive, it’s worth it. If you’re familiar with the cost of having products lasered and powder coated the cost becomes understandable. This is excellent in the design and execution.

Brett

8683D9FA-120D-47BE-88B9-807000B8B253.jpeg

F44F7FB3-D1FB-471C-B6C7-5C8444A9D8A4.jpeg
Sponsored