Sponsored

Method Wheels on stock jeep tires. Tire recommendations?

Douh

First Name
Ahmed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jk 2017
I am thinking of getting new whees for my jeep and am leaning towards method wheels. I decided to stick to my 2017 jk’s stock tires just because I don’t want to risk the stability of my car. Does anyone have recommendations for tires that would compromise the comfortability in driving my jeep. I drive my jeep everywhere and usually go on long road trips.
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I am thinking of getting new whees for my jeep and am leaning towards method wheels. I decided to stick to my 2017 jk’s stock tires just because I don’t want to risk the stability of my car. Does anyone have recommendations for tires that would compromise the comfortability in driving my jeep. I drive my jeep everywhere and usually go on long road trips.
Do you go off road or keep it strictly on road?

For Strict on road use I'd use the Goodyear Wrangler Fortitude HT. Its a good highway tire and it can still handle off road conditions if you need it.

Wrangler_Fortitude_HT_13373.jpg

For a mix of daily driving with some recreational off roading like me, I'd go with a Goodyear Wrangler All Terrain Adventure with Kevlar. Its great on both highway drives and can handle some good terrain when you're off road.

Wrangler_All_Terrain_Adventure_2732.jpg

If you're going to off road all the time I'd reccomend either the Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac, or the BF Goodrich KO2. They're both top of the line all terrain tires.

Wrangler_DuraTrac_354.jpg

tire-all-terrain-ta-ko2.png

OP
OP

Douh

First Name
Ahmed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jk 2017
Do you go off road or keep it strictly on road?

For Strict on road use I'd use the Goodyear Wrangler Fortitude HT. Its a good highway tire and it can still handle off road conditions if you need it.

Wrangler_Fortitude_HT_13373.jpg

For a mix of daily driving with some recreational off roading like me, I'd go with a Goodyear Wrangler All Terrain Adventure with Kevlar. Its great on both highway drives and can handle some good terrain when you're off road.

Wrangler_All_Terrain_Adventure_2732.jpg

If you're going to off road all the time I'd reccomend either the Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac, or the BF Goodrich KO2. They're both top of the line all terrain tires.

Wrangler_DuraTrac_354.jpg

tire-all-terrain-ta-ko2.png
Thank you for your help. Much appreciated!

OP
OP

Douh

First Name
Ahmed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jk 2017
Since you want to keep the ride stock have you considered simply getting some rubicon takeoffs?

I haven’t thought about that actually. Thanks for the recommendation.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase