Jeep Configurator Online

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
After a 2 month delay, they've finally put up the configurator!

And yet, it's still not as good as the US configurator since the preview image is so quite small and doesn't reflect your options.
Sponsored

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
After a 2 month delay, they've finally put up the configurator!

And yet, it's still not as good as the US configurator since the preview image is so quite small and doesn't reflect your options.
I don't understand why they just don't copy the American configurator and just change the numbers!

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Looks like it's a $5250 increase from the 2017 JK and a $4650 increase from the 2018 JK. Ugh. I'm afraid to go inside and fully load a Rubicon. I need to take a gravol first. :puke:

Configurator.JPG

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Ugh. I'm at $62,535, and that's without dual top, only black hard top and black fenders, and before taxes.

Snip 1.JPG

Snip 2.JPG

:(

Sponsored

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Ugh. I'm at $62,535, and that's without dual top, only black hard top and black fenders, and before taxes.

Snip 1.JPG

Snip 2.JPG

:(
Yeeouch !!!

OP
OP
maguro

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
That's pretty crazy but thankfully, you can order at invoice prices if you shop around.

Sponsored

OP
OP
maguro

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
What others dealers have you found (other than Erin Dodge) that are willing to sell at invoice price?
If you read that, "Ontario GTA, Canada Group Discount" post in Ordering in Pricing, you'll find a few other dealers willing to sell at invoice.

Alternatively, if you happen to work for a large company, you may want to see if you qualify for Chryslers Advantage program which will give you invoice pricing as well. I was able to get invoice pricing through this program which was great since I haven't come across a Calgary dealer willing to voluntarily sell at invoice.

auxSwitch

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubi, FZ6
Vehicle Showcase
Granite is an extra $295 - that's no fun.
Auto tranny is cheaper though. $1600 CAD vs $2000 USD.
It's interesting to see differences in prices though - i'm trying to see if i did something wrong but a similar configuration to what I got is actually about $3k cheaper than here states-side after forex conversion.
I'd imagine the taxes would wipe out that advantage, though - i think i heard the tax on auto is high?

OP
OP
maguro

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
I'd imagine the taxes would wipe out that advantage, though - i think i heard the tax on auto is high?
Taxes depends on the province. We in Alberta pay 5% on the vehicle price while those in Ontario pay 13%.

auxSwitch

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubi, FZ6
Vehicle Showcase
Taxes depends on the province. We in Alberta pay 5% on the vehicle price while those in Ontario pay 13%.
Well, then, i'm glad that when it asked me what town/province i'm in (once i declined to share my browser location), I didn't select Ontario - it would probably cost me to just look! ;-)

BillyHW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Well, then, i'm glad that when it asked me what town/province i'm in (once i declined to share my browser location), I didn't select Ontario - it would probably cost me to just look! ;-)
I don't think the configurator includes taxes.
Sponsored