Sponsored

Sarge Green: Rumor or Reality?

shredders47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Sport
We’ve all seen the rumors, but I’m curious to know where the rumors began. Who are the supposed insiders who started the rumors? Are there any privileged insiders in this forum who can further corroborate? As soon as a know Sarge Green is for sure coming in December 2019, I’ll be purchasing a new Jeep.
Sponsored

Combat Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green JL Willys
We’ve all seen the rumors, but I’m curious to know where the rumors began. Who are the supposed insiders who started the rumors? Are there any privileged insiders in this forum who can further corroborate? As soon as a know Sarge Green is for sure coming in December 2019, I’ll be purchasing a new Jeep.
I'm in the same boat as you, Shredders.

OP
OP

shredders47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Sport
I'm in the same boat as you, Shredders.
Glad I'm not alone. The wait sucks. Ultimately, I would be willing to settle for Granite Gray, but owning a modern OD green jeep is my dream car. When I heard the rumor, I nearly jumped out of my seat. Gonna be a two door as well.

Sponsored

Kaliks&Bones

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Sarge Diesel Rubicon will be ordered ASAP if true.

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Eh, I like the color but it’s a little too Army for me. I like to separate work from play. Same reason I wouldn’t buy one of those surplus M998’s they’re selling for like $10,000... that, and I know how Soldiers treated em

Sponsored

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
I was waiting, as that was the catalyst for trading the 2018. But I also realized it will likely be a full price vehicle, as everyone is waiting for it. To me, the large savings was worth my second option of granite crystal.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I was waiting, as that was the catalyst for trading the 2018. But I also realized it will likely be a full price vehicle, as everyone is waiting for it. To me, the large savings was worth my second option of granite crystal.
GCM was my first option and evidently many others. It’s one of the most popular (3) colors sold. White/Black/GCM. It’s such a great color. Any theme will go with it and the subdued look is badass in GCM. I get compliments on the color ALLLL the time too.

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
GCM was my first option and evidently many others. It’s one of the most popular (3) colors sold. White/Black/GCM. It’s such a great color. Any theme will go with it and the subdued look is badass in GCM. I get compliments on the color ALLLL the time too.
Goes well with the armor items too. All around perfect color.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Goes well with the armor items too. All around perfect color.
Yes Sir!!!

FCA will literally never get rid of that color. Sales through the roof. It’s the grey that’ll never go away IMO.
Sponsored