First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
FANTASTIC!!!!!! Not sure which one I like the most. Probably the 5 year old missing comment about the Prius!!!! Although the coin op for trick or treat is pretty damn hilarious too!!!!!

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well Morton you made my morning, yesterday for some reason I never saw your Post with the video you had everyone taking about. The Jeeple one. Your Post didn't show video clip on my end. Tried using FireFox and unblock ad's but no luck. Might of been my Kaspersky blocking.
These photos are toooo Funny !!!! :like::rock::clap::handsinair::jk:

Has anyone seen the NEW Jeep commercial with the Yellow Jeep with the Blond driving in the Rain and mud all over and all passengers soaking wet and they pull under bridge and the Red Gladiator face to face ? They do donuts and MUD is Blowing all inside these $50,000 + NEW Jeeps ?? I was wondering do people really do that ? I mean the MUD is all inside these Jeeps. I see your photo of the one older Jeep covered in Mud but I just can't see someone doing that in real life to Brand New Jeeps like that. They both have Leather seats etc and water don't do well on leather. I am a Newbie so excuse if this is a dumb question !!!

I found it here is link. https://www.ispot.tv/ad/o3QV/jeep-gladiator-someone-new-to-play-with-song-by-bobby-darin-

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Some funny shit there dude, love it! More importantly though, I’m glad you found something to take your mind off your fuel mileage.....:giggle:... FWIW... I’m at 17-19 on 37s but one weekend of wheeling back down to 13-14.....:)

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Has anyone seen the NEW Jeep commercial with the Yellow Jeep with the Blond driving in the Rain and mud all over and all passengers soaking wet and they pull under bridge and the Red Gladiator face to face ? They do donuts and MUD is Blowing all inside these $50,000 + NEW Jeeps ?? I was wondering do people really do that ? I mean the MUD is all inside these Jeeps. I see your photo of the one older Jeep covered in Mud but I just can't see someone doing that in real life to Brand New Jeeps like that. They both have Leather seats etc and water don't do well on leather. I am a Newbie so excuse if this is a dumb question !!!

I found it here is link. https://www.ispot.tv/ad/o3QV/jeep-gladiator-someone-new-to-play-with-song-by-bobby-darin-

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Funny shit lol
Sorry I miss read name on Thread. thought you sent photos. Yesterday for some reason I never saw your Post with the video you had everyone taking about. The Jeeple one. Your Post didn't show video clip on my end. Tried using FireFox and unblock ad's but no luck. Might of been my Kaspersky blocking.

OP
OP
¤|||||||¤

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL

Great commercial!!

Nah, 99% dont do that to there new Jeeps. Someday, maybe when the Jeep loses its luster.

That's just Jeep selling an image.
Sponsored