Rock Krawler 2.5” Adventure Series 3 Lift Kit

Saphira2019JL

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon, 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ SE
Having the RK 2.5” lift installed this week. Bought the kit & had it shipped to me a couple of months ago. Why would the installer ask me if I had opened the boxes? Weird question? Thanks, all.
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Probably to make sure no parts are missing. Make sure everything is there before starting. Twice with RK kits I had missing parts. First time front springs. Second time swaybar links.

apb

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLR; 2019 Bikini Sahara JLU (wife's)
Vehicle Showcase
Having the RK 2.5” lift installed this week. Bought the kit & had it shipped to me a couple of months ago. Why would the installer ask me if I had opened the boxes? Weird question? Thanks, all.
Did you go with the kit that includes their twin tube shocks?

Please post your feedback and first impressions when you can, I've been looking at that one too. And of course when you've taken it wheeling some too, would love to hear it from the horse's mouth.

OP
OP
Saphira2019JL

Saphira2019JL

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon, 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ SE
Did you go with the kit that includes their twin tube shocks?

Please post your feedback and first impressions when you can, I've been looking at that one too. And of course when you've taken it wheeling some too, would love to hear it from the horse's mouth.
This is the kit and shocks I bought. It will, hopefully, be installed by the weekend. I’ll keep you posted. Thanks.

116CC253-5274-49EC-B9F4-B870C5961049.jpeg

Reactions: apb

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
Probably to make sure no parts are missing. Make sure everything is there before starting. Twice with RK kits I had missing parts. First time front springs. Second time swaybar links.
You were missing entire front springs?!?! Where did you order that from? Was it lost in shipping? Springs ship as a pair, in a box.

Sponsored

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
Like @Carlton said, they want to make sure that you wouldn't have opened the boxes and misplaced something. Nothing is worse than getting 3/4 of the way through an install and finding out you're missing something to complete the job.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
You were missing entire front springs?!?! Where did you order that from? Was it lost in shipping? Springs ship as a pair, in a box.
NR 4x4. They forgot to send the front set. They rushed them to me but I learned the valuable lesson of checking everything beforehand.:facepalm:

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
NR 4x4. They forgot to send the front set. They rushed them to me but I learned the valuable lesson of checking everything beforehand.:facepalm:
Ok, glad they got that fixed.

For the sway bar links, what happened there?