Sponsored

Stupid things non-Wrangler owners say

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
No need for a jacket because the JL has awesome heat. My husband laughs at me when it's 50 out and I have my top off with the heat blasting. :like:
Ugh... making it way too easy to go off topic... “... and i have my top off with the heat blasting..”.
And i dont care that this thread may have had something to do with the Wranglers top once upon a time. I have an active imagination HAHAHAHA!
Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Ugh... making it way too easy to go off topic... “... and i have my top off with the heat blasting..”.
And i dont care that this thread may have had something to do with the Wranglers top once upon a time. I have an active imagination HAHAHAHA!
Lol yeah I thought that too. But hey, you guys need a good laugh:like:

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
Lol yeah I thought that too. But hey, you guys need a good laugh:like:
That was a total set up!!! And it worked, and well, yea it worked, well played, you have a high level of understanding of the >20, 30,40,50, etc. year old man’s mind (which all have some 13 year old boys mind tendencies). Doesn’t even have to be great ones, but if we see cleavage or more its a good day!

Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

Timmyjoe

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport-S "Islander" (2-Door)
Every time I get in my Jeep I smile. That makes it worth it.
I'm 62, been driving for 45+ years, and my Jeep Wrangler 2-door is the only vehicle I've ever owned or driven that makes me smile every time I get into it . . . Every Damn Time!

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
- why did you have to buy a jeep wrangler.
- your're not suppose to drive that on the road. it's for off highway use only.
- i can't drive that, my boobs will be bouncing all over the place.
- why did i buy a 2 dr since the new jeep are 4 dr
- they are useless because i cant run a 9 ft plow on it.
- and the best one i heard. those are awesome cause you can put it in 4wd doing 90mph.:facepalm:

Sponsored

rcc1123

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
I am lucky. I haven't got any stupid stuff from people. I do get a lot of people at stop lights or where ever I stop tell me nice Jeep, or sweet Jeep or something along that line. Even get wish I had one. I get about 8 to 10 comments like this a week. I have even had 7 in one day.
Same here. ever had a negative comment (except, "You paid HOW MUCH?!?). All I hear are comments of how much they love my Jeep.

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Only the Gladiator is three rows and that damn third row is pretty uncomfortable and hard. :lipssealed:
Seen a few on my recent trip...what good are those beds doing? So small!!

I mean, you couldn't even throw a deer back there if hunting.

Not a fan at all of the Gladiators. That bed is laughable...at least put size back there.

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
I’m a bit annoyed this morning with some of the stupid things that come out of the mouths of non-Wrangler owners.

It usually starts with, “oh I love your Jeep and have always wanted one.” Then it goes downhill with the stupidity...

So a co-worker of mine said, “I heard they are prone to tipping over during normal driving conditions.” I had to ask her what damn decade she is living in considering that hasn’t been an issue since the days of the YJ...just ignorant, but she wants one.

Then she doubled down and said they aren’t fast, to which I responded, “it’s not a fucking Hellcat.” I’m sure she won’t be concerned about speed when she gets stuck somewhere in that rear-wheel drive BMW 328i she currently drives and needs the assistance of one of us in our “slow” Wranglers.
How about a thread ...." Stupid things that come out of the mouths of Wrangler owners " That way I can post everything I have to say in the one thread.

Last edited:

00Sebby

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ex-auto quality engr & mgt. Now just enjoy life.
I get this from time to time - "why did you buy a fully decked out Rubicon if your not going to go rock crawling with it?"

My reply: "why did you buy a fully decked out Porshe/Corvette/Fast and Furious Honda Civic if you ain't taking it to the track and racing it?"

There response: **crickets**
That's like when I mention golf is the only sport I really like to watch on TV and people immediately ask, "Do you play golf?"
I respond "No, just like watching and keeping up with it."
Them: "That's unusual that you watch golf but don't play."
Me: "What sports do you like to watch on TV?"
Them: "Football, NASCAR, F1, Basketball, Hockey, etc.. etc.."
Me" Oh, do you play/race?"
**crickets**

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
That's like when I mention golf is the only sport I really like to watch on TV and people immediately ask, "Do you play golf?"
I respond "No, just like watching and keeping up with it."
Them: "That's unusual that you watch golf but don't play."
Me: "What sports do you like to watch on TV?"
Them: "Football, NASCAR, F1, Basketball, Hockey, etc.. etc.."
Me" Oh, do you play/race?"
**crickets**
Lol exactly
Sponsored