Sponsored

Stupid things non-Wrangler owners say

Squibbles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI, Ranger
When first got the JL couple of friends said "oh you got the Jeep Ribicon?".
I would reply no it's the Sahara.
Theyd be confused, "so not a wrangler?"
:headbang:
People assuming unless it's a Rubicon it's not a wrangler.
Sounds like some people on this site.
Sponsored

Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
huh.... the worst thing I've ever heard from non-owners is along the lines of "oh man I'd love one of those but they don't have enough room." I don't hear that much anymore since the minivan version came out. But now I hear things from JK/JL-minivan owners like "it's loud, it wanders, I can't lower the windshield because then it'll leak" and all kinds of other complete BS.
Minivan version. LOLOLOLOL

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
Minivan version. LOLOLOLOL
Basically Malibu Stacey liked the looks and figured she'd get one, having no idea that a Mini-van Wrangler is still a Wrangler and is beyond shocked at how rugged it is (Not in a good way)

Just wait until she experiences Death Wobble

Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Basically Malibu Stacey liked the looks and figured she'd get one, having no idea that a Mini-van Wrangler is still a Wrangler and is beyond shocked at how rugged it is (Not in a good way)

Just wait until she experiences Death Wobble
Or not. :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
COJLGirl

COJLGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4...
Ahh, people who $hit in your corn flakes I ignore, basically most are jealous or have a certain envy.

One neighbor, has a 2009 BMW X1( basically a econo wagon) and paid like almost 40K back when. her husband was telling me what they paid when she got it. Anyhow I was test driving a 2019 Sahara with 2.0 and stopped at my house for a few to look it over( we have a 2018 Sahara for the wife as summer car, with 3.6 and 9 other cars so it rubs them the wrong way since I do Mopars, not BMWs ;) ) Ordered a Rubicon which is now in dry dock in my garage getting rust proofed. Note her hubby had a 2015 911 and sold it at a 60K loss in value. After she insulted me, I reminded her about that LOL nothing like paying 110K and 5 yrs later and 14000 miles eating a 60K $hit sandwhich!

So she is on a pretend walk, has nose trouble. Anyhow stops and announces, are you getting rid of a car? No just test driving a few for the day( freinds with local dealer and they throw me the keys to anything for a day). She looks at the sticker and announces, 47K for one of these? I tell her the price of quality is never cheap, ask her what does she think a truck with solid axles, removable top, a real 4wd system etc costs?? Then I rub it in and tell her to dump her Beamer and get a real SUV, you know one you can take the top off, take off road. One which has the lowest project cost to own over 5yrs.

Anyhow, if people are rude to me I get left handed jabs in.
Hilarious!

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
"Every time I get in my Jeep I smile. That makes it worth it."

Precisely! It makes us happy and THAT is what counts. My wife laughs at me every morning when I open my garage door and remote-start my JLUR. The whole dang morning I'm grinning. Love it. Love the waves I give and get. Love the capability of the vehicle. Love everything about it. Happy.
Yep, absolutely !

Sponsored

Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Hilarious!
Ahh, people who $hit in your corn flakes I ignore, basically most are jealous or have a certain envy.

One neighbor, has a 2009 BMW X1( basically a econo wagon) and paid like almost 40K back when. her husband was telling me what they paid when she got it. Anyhow I was test driving a 2019 Sahara with 2.0 and stopped at my house for a few to look it over( we have a 2018 Sahara for the wife as summer car, with 3.6 and 9 other cars so it rubs them the wrong way since I do Mopars, not BMWs ;) ) Ordered a Rubicon which is now in dry dock in my garage getting rust proofed. Note her hubby had a 2015 911 and sold it at a 60K loss in value. After she insulted me, I reminded her about that LOL nothing like paying 110K and 5 yrs later and 14000 miles eating a 60K $hit sandwhich!

So she is on a pretend walk, has nose trouble. Anyhow stops and announces, are you getting rid of a car? No just test driving a few for the day( freinds with local dealer and they throw me the keys to anything for a day). She looks at the sticker and announces, 47K for one of these? I tell her the price of quality is never cheap, ask her what does she think a truck with solid axles, removable top, a real 4wd system etc costs?? Then I rub it in and tell her to dump her Beamer and get a real SUV, you know one you can take the top off, take off road. One which has the lowest project cost to own over 5yrs.

Anyhow, if people are rude to me I get left handed jabs in.
Ummmmmm.......you own 9, nine, NINE!!!!! other cars????

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Ummmmmm.......you own 9, nine, NINE!!!!! other cars????
Sometimes I cant decide between riding my bike or taking the Jeep. How do you walk out of the house with nine sets of keys (or fobs) and figure out what vehicle is gonna haul your ass around for the day ?:facepalm:

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Sometimes I cant decide between riding my bike or taking the Jeep. How do you walk out of the house with nine sets of keys (or fobs) and figure out what vehicle is gonna haul your ass around for the day ?:facepalm:
You’d need a wheel barrow if all the fobs were as big as the JL.