Sponsored

I wish my Jeep had...

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Took delivery of a soft top wrangler yesterday . I wish the back window would flip up more easily for simpler access, and the windows were glass. Do you spray the windows with plastic protectant ? Plexus Plastic Cleaner ?
Does Plexus seriously make a plastic cleaner? I thought they were a nutrition company? (Or is it a totally different company?)
Sponsored

Buzz11

First Name
Buzz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLR, 2001 Wrangler TJ Sport
Took delivery of a soft top wrangler yesterday . I wish the back window would flip up more easily for simpler access, and the windows were glass. Do you spray the windows with plastic protectant ? Plexus Plastic Cleaner ?
Congrats ... I wish you could roll up the back window for easier access too. As for maintenance, I've always cleaned the outside with lots of soap and water. On the inside I've used Plexus. My last soft top lasted 19+ years.

mazeppa

First Name
y = x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
Non-convex passenger side mirror, I can add a smaller stick on convex spot mirror if I deem it necessary.

Buzz11

First Name
Buzz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does Plexus seriously make a plastic cleaner? I thought they were a nutrition company? (Or is it a totally different company?)
Probably a totally different company ... but I don't really know.
upload_2019-10-9_8-3-42.png

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase

flipboltz

First Name
Nikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
I wish my Jeep would have had the option for the 8.4 Screen and LED light package. 2018 JL Sport - not at option when I built it. So dumb. It is easier to finance those options than to add them aftermarket.

daveprice7

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport 2DR, 2020 Willys 2DR
Occupation
Nerd
I wish my 2dr Jeep had two fold/tumble/remove rear seats. I'll bet someone more handy than me could hack and weld the OEM rear bench frame to work this way. I could live with a couple more latch points in the cargo floor.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Blind spot mirrors.

Also, an option on one of the packages that includes parking mode for the side mirrors (they tilt down so that you can see the curb/ground beside you when the vehicle is placed in reverse). Those are great.

Buzz11

First Name
Buzz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So why dont you use it on the outside as well ? Just ordered some.
It will work fine on the outside too, but soap & water is cheaper. Not to mention, you'd want to remove the bigger bits (mud chunks and the like) off your window before you use Plexus. I've always just used soap and water to remove the big stuff, and at that point, the window is clean. Luckily, mud and stuff doesn't get on the inside, and soap & water would be a bit, well wet on the inside, so Plexus to the rescue.

Sponsored

daveprice7

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport 2DR, 2020 Willys 2DR
Occupation
Nerd
Blind spot mirrors.

Also, an option on one of the packages that includes parking mode for the side mirrors (they tilt down so that you can see the curb/ground beside you when the vehicle is placed in reverse). Those are great.
I'm seriously considering this with a camera under each side mirror...
https://www.amazon.com/800x480-Monitor-Rearview-Display-4-Channel/dp/B075T5TTZG

I'd imagine most of those review cameras have wide enough lenses to see the curb+blindspots.

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
It will work fine on the outside too, but soap & water is cheaper. Not to mention, you'd want to remove the bigger bits (mud chunks and the like) off your window before you use Plexus. I've always just used soap and water to remove the big stuff, and at that point, the window is clean. Luckily, mud and stuff doesn't get on the inside, and soap & water would be a bit, well wet on the inside, so Plexus to the rescue.
Got it . Thanks
Sponsored