San Diego C02

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
Anyone have a good spot in San Diego to fill up C02 tanks for a reasonable price? I've called around to welding supply shops, fire extinguisher and home brew places and they are all $40-$60 for a 10 pound take which seems excessive. I remember just a few years ago it was $25 :(
Sponsored

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Anyone have a good spot in San Diego to fill up C02 tanks for a reasonable price? I've called around to welding supply shops, fire extinguisher and home brew places and they are all $40-$60 for a 10 pound take which seems excessive. I remember just a few years ago it was $25 :(
funny. This same question came up on the sdjc Facebook group. A couple people said B’s Keg in El Cajon was cheaper. Worth at least a call.

OP
OP
lembowski

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
funny. This same question came up on the sdjc Facebook group. A couple people said B’s Keg in El Cajon was cheaper. Worth at least a call.
Thanks! That wasn't me, but I'm right with that guy! I'll give them a call. El Cajon would be a much shorter drive for me than WestAir down in National City.

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Thanks! That wasn't me, but I'm right with that guy! I'll give them a call. El Cajon would be a much shorter drive for me than WestAir down in National City.
let me know what they charge and how it goes. I don’t have a power tank yet but I’m considering it.

OP
OP
lembowski

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
let me know what they charge and how it goes. I don’t have a power tank yet but I’m considering it.
They said $20 out the door for a 10 pound fill up. I’ll be going there once my tank is done. Just filled it up the other day so it may be a few months. I paid $40 at WestAir.

Sponsored

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
They said $20 out the door for a 10 pound fill up. I’ll be going there once my tank is done. Just filled it up the other day so it may be a few months. I paid $40 at WestAir.
Oh nice! Not bad at all

FPrice

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon 4D
B’s is where I fill mine. $20, but make sure your tank is cool to the touch and not hot. They will ask you to come back after it cools down, it won’t get an adequate fill.

whadley

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I've been filling my co2 bottles at Stoody's Industrial and Welding. Unlike the beverage shops I checked that were closer to my home, Stoody's uses a pump for a complete fill, while you wait. http://www.stoodyind.com/
Sponsored