Recommended Dealers List

TXRed38

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Rubicon Unlimited
I recently purchased my second JLUR from Neil Carpenter at Demontrond in Conroe, Tx. I was able to get the 6% off invoice with absolutely no hassle. They matched my trade in value from another well know Jeep dealer in Houston and I have basically saved tons of money because of this thread. If you live anywhere near the Houston area Neil is who you want to use. It only took 33 days to receive my 2020.
Sponsored

snoboardp

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punkin JLUR
Another endorsement for Rob at Courtesy Jeep in San Juan Capistrano. Took my delivery last week (5% below) and was very pleased with the whole buying process. If you're in Socal, this is where you need to go.

Waffle168

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLA250
I ordered a 2020 JLR from Criswell on August 17 and took delivery on September 5. Leon Travis was the best!!! The price was 8% below invoice (7% + 1% tread lightly). Leon was courteous, responsive, helpful and was never pushy. Highly recommend Leon!!!

IMG_2720.jpg
Thanks for posting!

I reached out to Leon, and said he will honor the 8% below invoice (7% + 1% TL) for anyone being a member of this JL Wrangler Forum. I was able to get the whole order done for a 2020 JL Sahara within a couple of emails + 2 calls. Leon is efficient, effective, transparent, and not pushy at all. Highly recommended!

Now comes the wait...

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Alright! I picked up my JL from Rob @ Courtesy in San Juan Capistrano today, and it was a fantastic experience! He had all of the paperwork done super quickly and I never had to change offices or talk to a finance person or anything. Super smooth sales process. As stated before, I highly recommend him!

upload_2019-9-27_17-53-40.png

jeeperkc

First Name
Kiara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Here to confirm one of the recommended dealers, I ordered 9/3, arrived 9/18, and picked it up 9/28. Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia CDJ, located right outside of Atlanta, is super friendly and easy to work with along with the finance manager, Derek Langley, makes the whole process incredibly painless with zero surprises. I had a trade, and they were very fair on the appraisal.

Deals offered are:
  • 5% with your own financing
  • 6% with their financing
  • 7% with their financing + Tread Lightly/Affiliate Code
The best way to contact him is by email, [email protected] or by text 770-713-5364.

Sponsored

Rouge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sting-Gray
@jeeperkc, thanks for posting this info and congratulations! What is the total amount$ of their fees? Thanks.

Indio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep TJ, 1985 Jeep CJ-7, 1972 Series III Land Rover
Occupation
Procrastinator
Looking backward in this thread through July, not seeing any posts for deals in the midwest. Chicagoland is a major metro area, yet based on this thread, it's the dead zone. Are people in Chicago area really paying invoice or MSRP?! Has anyone recently gotten a good deal on a JLU within 200 miles of Chicago?

(Only Chicago area deal I saw in this thread a while ago was for Tyson out of Joliet area, but recently people say no more deals there.)

RedLine

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon (replaced 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk), 2013 JK Sport (Bought for Daughter)
Congrats on your new Rubicon, very nice!

Great to hear about how smooth your delivery process was too. My order from Rob is in transit, waiting to get a ETA from him.

How is the steering, any issues like some have reported?

Enjoy!

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on your new Rubicon, very nice!

Great to hear about how smooth your delivery process was too. My order from Rob is in transit, waiting to get a ETA from him.

How is the steering, any issues like some have reported?

Enjoy!
steering is bad, I will be taking it in this week to start the correction process:(

Sponsored

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Say more - I was hoping they had this ironed out for the 2020s.

Did you notice it on pick up?
I did but it didn’t seem that bad but then on the freeway up at 60-80!i realized how strong it was

Rouge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sting-Gray
Sorry to hear. Even sorrier to hear that Jeep continues to do nothing about this issue during the build phase. Makes me wonder if they actually care or simply don't know what to do? If/when I buy one, my final drive before I buy will be an extensive one. Keep us posted and congrats on great looking Rubicon.
Sponsored