• Total voters

Gropax

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S Mojito Green
you got red on your steel bumper so keep it. other then that maybe some 265(285)x70r17 AT or MT tires and it will look like an overlander. or look for a hood blackout to make it not stick out so much and draw your eyes up the hood a little.

Dagwood

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL, 1999 Jeep xj, 2008 Scion XB, 2015 Scion XB, 1966 Ford F100, 1969 Oldsmobile
Nothing wrong with the sticker it just needs the jeep to be built into an overlander to justify.

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Do I keep the decal or remove it ? I want an overland decal but this seems to rubicon to me. Vote and give me your opinion
I'd say it's fine, but like @Dagwood said it doesn't seem to match your equipment.

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
Nothing wrong with the sticker it just needs the jeep to be built into an overlander to justify.
Agreed. In current state it does not make any sense

Sponsored

Sean K.

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, TJ, 4Runner, Cummins tow rig, 2 Tube Frame Buggies, Lotus SC Elise, Mazda 3, RAV4 Hybrid
Agreed. In current state it does not make any sense
Yeah, you need a snorkle and a roof top tent, an ARB fridge, the ability to make coffee anywhere and probably an "offroad" trailer with matching tires, a lift, a full kitchen, at least a couple of rotopax fuel cells, a shovel and axe...both roof rack mounted of course (next to the tent)....you basically need to exceed the weight carrying and towing capacity of the vehicle so you can go camping. Then the sticker will fit. But most of all...you NEED that snorkle.:like:

**EDIT** In case anyone thought I was serious....I'm not. I'm just kidding. Put whatever you want on your vehicle. As to the sticker....yeah, it looks out of place on a stock Jeep....but you don't need any of the aforementioned crap to go "overlanding" in America. If you're going to use it for overlanding...then the decal works...since it describes what you use it for. Doesn't matter what every other 'overlander' with every bolt on known to man thinks about it.

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, you need a snorkle and a roof top tent, an ARB fridge, the ability to make coffee anywhere and probably an "offroad" trailer with matching tires, a lift, a full kitchen, at least a couple of rotopax fuel cells, a shovel and axe...both roof rack mounted of course (next to the tent)....you basically need to exceed the weight carrying and towing capacity of the vehicle so you can go camping. Then the sticker will fit. But most of all...you NEED that snorkle.:like:

**EDIT** In case anyone thought I was serious....I'm not. I'm just kidding. Put whatever you want on your vehicle. As to the sticker....yeah, it looks out of place on a stock Jeep....but you don't need any of the aforementioned crap to go "overlanding" in America. If you're going to use it for overlanding...then the decal works...since it describes what you use it for. Doesn't matter what every other 'overlander' with every bolt on known to man thinks about it.
You forgot the most important thing....a YouTube channel

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Looks fine the way it is. It doesn't have to be built, if you don't want to do that. That Wrangler is great for overlanding as-is. It's more capable than people might think. Looks great.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
If you like, it keep it:like: None of us here are making your payment so do what you want and have fun doing it. Personally, I love a Jeep that's been personalized. :rock:

Sponsored

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR

You’re right I stand corrected...just buy a tarp and look like a legit overlander rig

2447115D-C320-412C-B498-0A1008A23531.jpeg
Sponsored