Sponsored

Only California Dealer worth working with!

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
SoCal Jeepers know we have the worst dealers in America, you normally have to fight tooth and nail to get 1% under invoice only to figure out they intend to force you to buy 2500 dollars worth of accessories. Well I found a great dealer who is honest and fair.

I approached him asking him to match Jim Marsh pricing in Vegas of 5% below invoice, using tread lightly, with no tricks or forced addons.. He agreed and has been a pleasure to work with. Providing aggressive financing options.. timely updates on my Jeep delivery (I special ordered), answered every question quickly and accurately.. he even stepped up when Jeep made an error on my build and compensated me very fairly (didn’t blame Jeep, just stepped up) in away I was very happy with..

He has done 5 plus orders for site members so far and they all reported back having a great experience!!

I am not being compensated by the dealership in anyway.. just on my third Jeep and had order out of state or over paid because I couldn’t find a good dealer locally.. and because I think business that do things the right way deserve to be rewarded..

rob is now at a new dealership his updated info is below.. I believe he is doing 4% at the new dealership, but am not sure.. contact him for what the current program is. .

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director
[email protected]
954-864-5162 cell
email at [email protected],
Sponsored

Last edited:

56nomad56

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ocean Blue JLU Sahara
Interesting, that was the first place I went to when we started shopping 2/2019. Mentioned Marsh and others were below invoice, and salesperson said, "Not sure how they can stay in business, we can go 1-2% below MSRP and that's all."

Maybe now that JL sales have slowed down they are more willing to deal.

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Interesting, that was the first place I went to when we started shopping 2/2019. Mentioned Marsh and others were below invoice, and salesperson said, "Not sure how they can stay in business, we can go 1-2% below MSRP and that's all."

I think it also depends on who you talk to. Somehow with another dealer I ended up contacting two separate salespeople around the same time. They were simultaneously emailing me VERY different figures lol.

Anyway, I really appreciated how Rob does things. When I initially contacted him he gave me a build sheet reflecting everything I wanted, we did pretty much everything via text/email and when we did speak he was pleasant and not trying to push anything. They didn't charge any fees outside of the normal DMV taxes/fees, and the only thing he offered to sell in addition to the Jeep was an extended warranty.

It was a little bit of a drive but totally worth it.

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

I think the difference is Rob, I would go to him directly.. there internet team didn’t give me anything.. I actually found rob because I was asking the service department a few weeks later , to quote a lift install and the service guy told me to talk to rob when I mentioned I had not ordered my Jeep yet and was just trying to figure out instal cost of a lift and tires. Rob reaches out to me I told him about criswell and he said 7% was too steep, I said I understood and would be happy if he matched jim marsh at 5% and saved me the trip to the dmv.. he agreed

Sponsored

abog

First Name
Artin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
Clubs

SoCal Jeepers know we have the worst dealers in America, you normally have to fight tooth and nail to get 1% under invoice only to figure out they intend to force you to buy 2500 dollars worth of accessories. Well I found a great dealer who is honest and fair.

I approached him asking him to match Jim Marsh pricing in Vegas of 5% below invoice, using tread lightly, with no tricks or forced addons.. He agreed and has been a pleasure to work with. Providing aggressive financing options.. timely updates on my Jeep delivery (I special ordered), answered every question quickly and accurately.. he even stepped up when Jeep made an error on my build and compensated me very fairly (didn’t blame Jeep, just stepped up) in away I was very happy with..

He has done 5 plus orders for site members so far and they all reported back having a great experience!!

I am not being compensated by the dealership in anyway.. just on my third Jeep and had order out of state or over paid because I couldn’t find a good dealer locally.. and because I think business that do things the right way deserve to be rewarded..

rob will give the same 5% discount to any site member that contacts him. His contact info is below..

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell
Got my Jeep from Rob!!!!! This is absolutely accurate.

nachohusky

First Name
Nacho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon - Manual

rob will give the same 5% discount to any site member that contacts him. His contact info is below..

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director

Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Of Orange County
Dealer 26941
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
949-373-0145
954-864-5162 cell

I just ordered a 2020 Rubicon from him after going back and fourth with a couple dealers here in the Bay Area. I can say thus far Rob was great to deal with, hopefully I have my new Jeep in a month or so. This is my first Jeep or SUV purchase and I am really excited.

stiks511

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery sport
I just ordered a 2020 Rubicon from him after going back and fourth with a couple dealers here in the Bay Area. I can say thus far Rob was great to deal with, hopefully I have my new Jeep in a month or so. This is my first Jeep or SUV purchase and I am really excited.
sweet. I'm about to contact him this weekend - good to know everyone has had good experiences with him. Does he text through his cell number or email, or just actual phone convos?

Sponsored

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Same here - going to pick it up tomorrow!

In case you were curious on build / delivery time here is mine as an example:

Order - 9/3/19
D1 - 9/11/19
E - 9/17/19
F - 9/18/1
JB - 9/19/19
KZ - 9/20/19
At dealer - 10/1/19
Pick up - 10/5/19

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
sweet. I'm about to contact him this weekend - good to know everyone has had good experiences with him. Does he text through his cell number or email, or just actual phone convos?
I would call him for first convo and then email from there, he is great

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
@RedLine did you pick up your Jeep yet, if so did you have courtesy do your lift?

RedLine

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon (replaced 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk), 2013 JK Sport (Bought for Daughter)