Icon Vehicle Dynamics Suspension Stages Explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

porkchop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR / Billet / Teraflex ST2 / Icon Shocks
Any lean on curves or nose diving at stop lights?
How do the coils handle xtra weight?
Sponsored

American Adventurist

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 StingGray JLUR
Any lean on curves or nose diving at stop lights?
How do the coils handle xtra weight?
I have the Stage 8 system on mine (resis set at #5) and there is no noticable dive or lean. Very flat and stable, and I say that as someone who drives with their foot in it.

The coils handle weight very well. My "overland style" build is not light, and there is no sag or weird stance. It sits flat and level and drives that way. Where it really shines is when you are on a dirt road with lumps and bumps and you flog it a little bit, that's when you REALLY notice the capability of this system.

porkchop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR / Billet / Teraflex ST2 / Icon Shocks
Seems like a sweet setup.

Sponsored

RenoMD

First Name
DC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL unlimited Rubicon
I have the Stage 8 system on mine (resis set at #5) and there is no noticable dive or lean. Very flat and stable, and I say that as someone who drives with their foot in it.

The coils handle weight very well. My "overland style" build is not light, and there is no sag or weird stance. It sits flat and level and drives that way. Where it really shines is when you are on a dirt road with lumps and bumps and you flog it a little bit, that's when you REALLY notice the capability of this system.
Do you by chance have any specifications on the shocks? Specifically compressed, extended lengths? What uptravel you achieve as well. I Can’t find any of this info anywhere online including icons website.
Thx!

American Adventurist

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 StingGray JLUR
Do you by chance have any specifications on the shocks? Specifically compressed, extended lengths? What uptravel you achieve as well. I Can’t find any of this info anywhere online including icons website.
Thx!
That’s one for @Icon_Adrian

McCoys

First Name
Kai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I am very close to pulling the trigger on a stage 3 to start things off but one thing has been bugging me. Out of curiosity, why don’t y’all supply rear sway links?

i am on a sahara. Would I net 4 inches of lift front and 3 in the rear after alls said and done?

Sponsored

STRUBI

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon Unlimited
I am very close to pulling the trigger on a stage 3 to start things off but one thing has been bugging me. Out of curiosity, why don’t y’all supply rear sway links?

i am on a sahara. Would I net 4 inches of lift front and 3 in the rear after alls said and done?
[/QUOTE
WE have the stage 3. I believe it is the front ones they don't supply. They give you new rears then you put stock rears on front

sam0329

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon
I am interested in the stage 3. I know the kit comes with a fix little bit longer LCA. Does anybody have any info on the caster? How many degree do you get after the lift? Thank you.

OLLOMAN

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Technology Consultant
I am interested in the stage 3. I know the kit comes with a fix little bit longer LCA. Does anybody have any info on the caster? How many degree do you get after the lift? Thank you.
I started at stage 2 and quickly went stage 3. Just got an alignment from OC House of Suspension here in Socal. They are known to do a great job on lifted jeeps. Here are the specs.

Jeep Wrangler JL Icon Vehicle Dynamics Suspension Stages Explained IMG_2020

Revolution_322

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Rubi White
I started at stage 2 and quickly went stage 3. Just got an alignment from OC House of Suspension here in Socal. They are known to do a great job on lifted jeeps. Here are the specs.

IMG_2020.jpeg
Lol yr caster is shit at barely 4 degrees. All they did was adjust your toe which takes 3 minutes. Hope you didnt pay a lot for this printout.

OLLOMAN

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Technology Consultant
Lol yr caster is shit at barely 4 degrees. All they did was adjust your toe which takes 3 minutes. Hope you didnt pay a lot for this printout.
Honestly was wondering the same thing. See that most are 5-6. 4 degree is stock specs right?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.