Sponsored

Any regrets getting a Bikini colored Wrangler?

pantheman75

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cherokee Limited, 2023 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
It looks like I'm picking up a Bikini colored Wrangler on Saturday. The color is CRAZY... I just can't decide if it's crazy cool or crazy "out there". Those of you that have lived with a Bikini Wrangler... any second guesses or regrets? Would you buy the same color if given a second chance? I'm curious. Here's a good representation of it:
Sponsored

M0ondogy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
It looks like I'm picking up a Bikini colored Wrangler on Saturday. The color is CRAZY... I just can't decide if it's crazy cool or crazy "out there". Those of you that have lived with a Bikini Wrangler... any second guesses or regrets? Would you buy the same color if given a second chance? I'm curious...
Cant answer the question, but the feeling you have now scared me off.

I wanted a somewhat crazy color because Wranglers are kinda crazy compared to all else.

I got yellow. Still wild compared to the amount of Grey, black, and white cars, but feels kinda normal for a Wrangler.

Just make sure you are happy. Nobody has to look at it more than you. You can see that paint color from the driver seat in a dozen locations.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I haven't owned a bikini jeep but have owned a few fun colored jeeps: Firecracker Red, Hyper Green, Punk'n, Hellayella etc. I think a wrangler is a vehicle which the fun colors work. It is sort of a toy vehicle. If you like it, go for it.

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Personally Iā€™m not a big fan of the color but, with that said it does pop if done right. Key is.... if itā€™s yours and you like it, does it matter what others think?!?! I think it is one of those colors thatā€™s has a different tint based on the light hitting it.

C1B12199-E267-482B-ADE2-A3EBFB30C0A7.jpeg

Sponsored

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
Personally Iā€™m not a big fan of the color but, with that said it does pop if done right. Key is.... if itā€™s yours and you like it, does it matter what others think?!?! I think it is one of those colors thatā€™s has a different tint based on the light hitting it.

C1B12199-E267-482B-ADE2-A3EBFB30C0A7.jpeg
This. It pops and is incredible if done right and/or is on the right stock trim. I didnā€™t love it in photos but in person itā€™s great and leaves a lasting impression. Really complex, fun color which the Jeep as a vehicle pulls off well.

I have a white JLR, so canā€™t speak from ownership but if I had come across one on the lot it was on the list.

flipflopgirl72

First Name
Stephayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Bikini Pearl 2007 Wrangler Sahara Silver
I have the bikini Rubi and I love it, every time I walk away from it I have to take a second look before I walk away. I get compliments every where I go. Its a personal preference, you gotta know what you like and what fits your personality. Good luck with your decision

leolo222

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
It looks like I'm picking up a Bikini colored Wrangler on Saturday. The color is CRAZY... I just can't decide if it's crazy cool or crazy "out there". Those of you that have lived with a Bikini Wrangler... any second guesses or regrets? Would you buy the same color if given a second chance? I'm curious. Here's a good representation of it:
My wife fell in love with the bikini pearl and had to have it. Still loves the color. That said, we also have a 2008 Vette that is Atomic Orange!
20190715_190241.jpg

Jeeporama

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JLU), 2005 Jeep Liberty
Vehicle Showcase
I have the bikini Rubi and I love it, every time I walk away from it I have to take a second look before I walk away. I get compliments every where I go. Its a personal preference, you gotta know what you like and what fits your personality. Good luck with your decision
Post some pictures, I haven't seen a Bikini Rubi.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr Bronco Badlands, 2.3t Manual
I haven't owned a bikini jeep but have owned a few fun colored jeeps: Firecracker Red, Hyper Green, Punk'n, Hellayella etc. I think a wrangler is a vehicle which the fun colors work. It is sort of a toy vehicle. If you like it, go for it.
Think Challengers and Chargers can pull it off as well

Jeeporama

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JLU), 2005 Jeep Liberty
Vehicle Showcase
Love our bikini Rubi- super glad I got that color.

CC911255-CF8E-4A0E-AC7C-46EFC5053EF3.jpeg
Ooo very nice :like:

All the pics in this thread have different lighting which makes it look different in each pic. Very cool colour.

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
Ooo very nice :like:

All the pics in this thread have different lighting and makes it look different in each pic. Very cool colour.
thank you. I donā€™t think any of the pics do Bikini justice. It looks completely different depending on the light.
Sponsored