Sponsored

Rhino Rack Short Platform on JLU

Dalingrin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have seen folks mounting the shorter Pioneer platform with the Maximus-3 mounting solution. Has anyone used the shorter platform with the Rhino-rack backbone? Haven't been able to tell if the shorter platform would be mountable with the JLU backbone.

I don't need the extra space of the longer 4dr platform and would prefer to get the shorter platform and still be able to use the Bestop Sunrider.
Sponsored

rayxu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
So I’ve seen someone posted in the Maximus 3 thread saying the Sunrider will work even with the long platform. However, I'm still curious if one can do the short platform with rhino rack backbone system? Just like the look of the short platform, and the backbone system seems easier to install...

thrsonly1

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU/2013 JK
My wife contacted Rhino Rack last month asking the same questions. They said that they currently do NOT have a short rack to go with the backbone system in product development. We still went with the backbone system for the ease of use, but with the just the cross bars so we can have our RTT and still use the Sunrider.

ProjectJL

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
My wife contacted Rhino Rack last month asking the same questions. They said that they currently do NOT have a short rack to go with the backbone system in product development. We still went with the backbone system for the ease of use, but with the just the cross bars so we can have our RTT and still use the Sunrider.
Can I see a photo of this please.
Sponsored