Sponsored

JLWF / Northridge4x4 Giveaway: EVO MFG 2.5in JL Overland Boost Stage 1 Suspension System

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan and 981 Boxster Spyder; Jeep JLUR Punk'n delivered 04-11-2018
h9uzxjjcs2yso2cjvqmu.jpeg

NorthRidgeLogo1.png

We are happy to announce a JLWF / Northridge4x4 Giveaway Contest!

PRIZE
  • EVO MFG 2.5” JL Overland Boost Stage 1 Suspension System
  • See full product details on the Northridge4x4 website.

PRODUCT DETAILS:
  • The EVO MFG 2.5” JL Overland Boost Suspension Systems will lift your 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 2.5”.
  • The JL Overland Boost kits are specifically designed to lift your JL and maintain factory spring rate, compliance and ride quality while having the option of retaining factory shocks, maintaining full wheel travel with use of shock extensions (part number EXT kits) or without shock extensions to allow for use of your choice of aftermarket 2/2.5” lift shocks.
  • In using rigid steel coil spacers we maintain the factory ride quality without effecting or lowering spring rate like the alternative compressible plastic or poly urethane spacers.
  • These Overland Boost kits will fit up to a 37” tires on Rubicon Model JLs or 35” tires on Sahara and Sport/S
  • Stage 1 kits includes all the necessary parts to lift your JL 2.5”s

CONTEST RULES

Who
  • This giveaway is only for members who will be installing this product for personal use on their JL Wrangler (not for resale).
When
  • The giveaway contest starts now and will end on March 14, 2018.
  • The winner will be chosen right after the contest closes and announced the following day.
How
  • Sign up for the Northridge4x4 newsletter at https://www.northridge4x4.com/pages/signup
  • Make a post in this thread indicating your interest in entering the giveaway contest
  • Your post # will become your virtual raffle ticket #.
  • Only one entry per user. Multiple entries from the same person (or registering multiple user accounts) will result in the deletion of all your entries and suspension of your account.
  • At the close of the contest we will randomly select (using a random # generator) one number which will correspond to a post #. The member who made that post will be the winner!

Thanks again to our generous friends at Northridge4x4!

**NOTE: This is not an open thread for discussions. Any posts that are not an entry for this giveaway will be deleted.**
Sign me up for the giveaway. My JLUR should arrive about the same time as the drawing is held. Thanks!

IdahoSurveyor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-door 1985 Chevy M1028
I'm in... thank you for this opportunity Northridge4x4

Sponsored

Jkjkjkjljl

First Name
micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

NorthRidgeLogo1.png

PRIZE

PRODUCT DETAILS:
  • The EVO MFG 2.5” JL Overland Boost Suspension Systems will lift your 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 2.5”.
  • The JL Overland Boost kits are specifically designed to lift your JL and maintain factory spring rate, compliance and ride quality while having the option of retaining factory shocks, maintaining full wheel travel with use of shock extensions (part number EXT kits) or without shock extensions to allow for use of your choice of aftermarket 2/2.5” lift shocks.
  • In using rigid steel coil spacers we maintain the factory ride quality without effecting or lowering spring rate like the alternative compressible plastic or poly urethane spacers.
  • These Overland Boost kits will fit up to a 37” tires on Rubicon Model JLs or 35” tires on Sahara and Sport/S

CONTEST RULES

Who
  • This giveaway is only for members who will be installing this product for personal use on their JL Wrangler (not for resale).
When
  • The winner will be chosen right after the contest closes and announced the following day.
How
  • Sign up for the Northridge4x4 newsletter at https://www.northridge4x4.com/pages/signup
  • Make a post in this thread indicating your interest in entering the giveaway contest
  • Only one entry per user. Multiple entries from the same person (or registering multiple user accounts) will result in the deletion of all your entries and suspension of your account.
  • At the close of the contest we will randomly select (using a random # generator) one number which will correspond to a post #. The member who made that post will be the winner!

**NOTE: This is not an open thread for discussions. Any posts that are not an entry for this giveaway will be deleted.**

jhnnymac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota 4Runner

NorthRidgeLogo1.png

PRIZE

PRODUCT DETAILS:

CONTEST RULES

Who
When
How

I subscribed to the newsletter, please enter me for the drawing. Thank You!

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome!!! I just signed up!

Sponsored

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
Cool giveaway, count me in!

jasonhodges

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Application Architect
I signed up and am very interested in putting this kit on my JLUR!

jeper

First Name
Kang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Red Rubicon
This is awesome! I guess I'm getting new tires

Bszczepanski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)