First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tesla Model X, 2019 Audi RS5, 2020 Rubicon
Occupation
Self Employed
Thanks for sharing the info you received. My dealer is very vague and doesn’t seem to look up the status directly. I’ve asked once a week after the vehicle shipped. Your time line for delivery seems a little fast, but not too far out of line. Another user here got theirs from Toledo to dealer in queen creek, az in 17 days. I am at 17 days now (assume the KZ M status actually was true). My dealer said it can take up to 2 weeks to get the car from train to them via truck. It could be faster out to el mirage, seems closer to rail and industry. Another thing I’ve been doing is checking the dealer website to see when they have new 2020 wranglers added. I am randomly guessing that they would get more vehicles on the same truck with mine. Here is my order history...

JLUR: String-Gray, Automatic, Black Hard Top, Tow Package, MT Tires
8/21 ordered, status BA (VON provided)
8/23 status D, VIN assigned.
8/26 status E
8/27 status I
8/28 status KZ M, build shows on cryptostickers

I was told by Jeep chat twice that it was in KZ M, then told for about a week it was awaiting transport. So I’m not 100% sure when it even shipped. But my dealer did claim it would be arriving via rail this past week sometime, but didn’t confirm when I asked Friday if it had.
Thanks! My sales person is out today, but he's going to check tomorrow when he gets in.

My Order:
JLUR: Bright White, automatic, one touch top, tow package, body colored fender flares, cold weather, remote start, LED lighting group, 8.4" Alpine, safety group, advanced safety group, standard all terrain tires.

Advertisement

Last edited:

inkrediblehull

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
I got the V6 with like pretty much no options. What about you?
JLUR, bright white, one touch top, cold weather, towing, LED lighting group, 8.4" Alpine radio, safety group, advanced safety group, automatic trans.

inkrediblehull

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self Employed
Wow must be nice, congrats!! I don't understand how that works. I ordered on 9/5 and the scheduled build date is 9/17. There's no order to this or anything..?
Right. I have no clue how this all works. I feel like mine was built and shipped much quicker than others.

flot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU 392
Mostly loaded Ocean Blue JLUR 3.6

Ordered 9/10
Vin received 9/12
Chat confirmed D1 9/18 (and still in D1 on 9/24)
D1 still on 9/27
..and mysteriously window sticker and "I" status on Sept 30

...will update when I hit the next stage

Last edited:

dabial

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara, waiting patiently 2023 Rubicon
Wow must be nice, congrats!! I don't understand how that works. I ordered on 9/5 and the scheduled build date is 9/17. There's no order to this or anything..?
No rhyme or reason, sometimes its add on's depending on what they are other then that no logic. I went through this a few months back

Sponsored

Nikko2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '21 4R TRDP, '21 Supra, '13 LR4, '72 442
Vehicle Showcase
Mostly loaded Ocean Blue JLUR 3.6

Ordered 9/10
Vin received 9/12

...will update when I hit the next stage
Well, I hope you move faster then my "Mostly Loaded Ocean Blue JLUR 3.6"! I ordered the Sky One Touch with everything except the Engine Block Heater and Smokers Group I think ...

09/02 - Ordered
09/09 - VIN
09/16 - "D" Status
09/18 - "D1" Status

Last edited:

2020OceanBlueRubi

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited
I ordered a mostly loaded Ocean Blue JLUR 2.0 Turbo from Pan Mantua at Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD. Got the 8% under invoice deal that everyone gets around here. I live in Maryland about 30 minutes from dealer. I know my dealer said the shortest they had from order to delivery was 8 days but on average right now is about 3 weeks.

09/13 - Ordered and VON received
09/16 - VIN Received "D" Status

I tried to use the link on this forum that gives you updated build status but got an error message. Anyone else have this issue? Also saw some posts on here inferring Ocean Blue takes longer? Is that true today or more of an old issue?

HailRoad

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU
2020 Rubicon JLU
-Bright white, 3.6L, LED, Freedom hardtop, towing package, body color fenders, cold weather group, 8.4 Display with Alpine sound, All Weather mats, Hard top headliner, cloth, Active Safety Group, Steel Bumper group, and standard transmission.

Ordered 8/31
VIN 9/10
D1 9/11

…..still stuck in D1 though Jeep Chat says all parts have been gathered and my Rubicon will be built very soon....

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
2020 Rubicon JLU
-Bright white, 3.6L, LED, Freedom hardtop, towing package, body color fenders, cold weather group, 8.4 Display with Alpine sound, All Weather mats, Hard top headliner, cloth, Active Safety Group, Steel Bumper group, and standard transmission.

Ordered 8/31
VIN 9/10
D1 9/11

…..still stuck in D1 though Jeep Chat says all parts have been gathered and my Rubicon will be built very soon....
They kept saying that to me too. Also, yesterday morning when I checked I was in KZ status, but then later in the day I checked again to see if they finally have an estimated date and the chat person told me it was never in KZ and was in G still finishing trim. Being the anxious me, I checked again this morning and it's apparently again in KZ status, but now I have trust issues. Haha

Sponsored

thejill

First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
9/16/19 - Order placed
9/17/19 - VIN assigned
9/18/19 - D1

Jeep Chat told me I am scheduled for build the week of 9/23!

Last edited:

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Update:

Ordered - 9/5
D1 - 9/13
E - 9/16
G - 9/17
KZ - 9/18

And now I guess it's up to the plant and dealer to figure out available shipping dates.

jesnamy01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Bikini (Amy)
cryptostickers is not updating.
Ordered 8/10
Wife’s jeep is still in “I” - Waiting final inspection - 22 days. Dealer said he contacted rep and there is no other information available.

TheLodgeOne

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
cryptostickers is not updating.
Ordered 8/10
Wife’s jeep is still in “I” - Waiting final inspection - 22 days. Dealer said he contacted rep and there is no other information available.
well you already have a land rover so I think it's fair ;)

haha jk. Wow that's weird

Advertisement

Advertisement