Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Someone wanted to see the Sting Grey with Dark Saddle. I took delivery yesterday. The color is a little darker in person. I love it!
That looks great. Congrats!

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I am starting the ordering process for the next round of badges so if you are interested now is the time to get your order in.

More info here.

003-jpg.jpg

apb

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLR; 2019 Bikini Sahara JLU (wife's)
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered my 2020 JLR on 8/8 and picked up a few days ago. I also received a permanent smile along with it, have never loved a vehicle as much as this one...not even close. Have some build plans but am enjoying it stock for a bit. :jk:

upload_2019-9-13_7-29-41.png

Sponsored

JPSTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab Sting Grey, 2012 Sahara JKU (sold)
Agree, great looking combo, nicely done! I will most likely be replacing my black leather with custom Katzkin.

Maxdady

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray Rubicon
Ordered my 2020 JLR on 8/8 and picked up a few days ago. I also received a permanent smile along with it, have never loved a vehicle as much as this one...not even close. Have some build plans but am enjoying it stock for a bit. :jk:

upload_2019-9-13_7-29-41.png
I'm a 4 door guy for the fam and the dogos but I just gotta say...this thing is THE perfect choice for a new Jeep!
Beautiful. :)
-H

Sponsored

apb

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JLR; 2019 Bikini Sahara JLU (wife's)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm a 4 door guy for the fam and the dogos but I just gotta say...this thing is THE perfect choice for a new Jeep!
Beautiful. :)
-H
Thanks! The wife has an Unlimited Sahara as the more "practical" vehicle and I have the "fun" one. Truth be told though, they are both incredibly fun and practical in their own way.

'Brutus', as he's come to be named due to the Scarlet and Gray theme (wife is an Ohio State alum), was initiated at Uwharrie yesterday. I didn't do any super difficult trails but I was so impressed at how capable this thing is in stock form.