Sponsored

Nighthawk - My Sport S So Far (Katzkin Leather, Tint, Mopar Accessories)

BoisetheCat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Hey thanks man! Here is a pic with one off and one on. I personally just think it looks more aggressive without it and more signature wrangler. Considering they don’t have it on the Sahara or Rubi I genuinely don’t think think there was a functional reason other than differentiating the sport.

45D95074-2808-4D1D-91F1-A0F3E5AB5E6A.jpeg
thats great and what i needed to see. indeed looks better without as you said. just a few screws on each to remove then?
edit - i see you answered that q already. thanks for the a
Sponsored

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
Hey thanks man! Here is a pic with one off and one on. I personally just think it looks more aggressive without it and more signature wrangler. Considering they don’t have it on the Sahara or Rubi I genuinely don’t think think there was a functional reason other than differentiating the sport.

45D95074-2808-4D1D-91F1-A0F3E5AB5E6A.jpeg
Yes and no haha. Yes it's easy to take off in that someone like me who doesn't really know how to work on cars (Yet) figured it out. There are 7 screws total that will need to be removed, additionally I found that it made it much easier to remove one of the screws on the factory plastic skid plate below the bumper to provide a little more give when you pull the euro piece off. Once I removed the euro piece I replaced this screw of course. There is one screw on the bottom front that is a pain in the butt because it's in a very tight space. Once you figure it all out on the first side the second side is a piece of cake, you just have to not be afraid to really yank the piece out once you get everything unscrewed.

Hope this is helpful and not confusing!
Extremely helpful! I’m making my husband take a look at it lol! Looks great!! Thanks for the help!

OP
OP
Strifeborn

Strifeborn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Tech Sales
Thanks! Love seeing all these things on the same car as mine- too many ideas and they rock :rock:
I know right? And we have barely scratched the surface, every day it seems like more upgrades are coming out! My favorite thing about the Wrangler lifestyle so far is how everyone can absolutely make it their own!

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
I know right? And we have barely scratched the surface, every day it seems like more upgrades are coming out! My favorite thing about the Wrangler lifestyle so far is how everyone can absolutely make it their own!
I was just saying that! There is so much you can do... it’s addicting :clap:

Sponsored

Armycop

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Wrangler, 2010 Camaro SS, 2017 Passat R-Line
Oh no, now you won't get the .001 MPG improvement from the aerodynamic bumper piece.... Just kidding looks much better that way.

OP
OP
Strifeborn

Strifeborn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Tech Sales
Oh no, now you won't get the .001 MPG improvement from the aerodynamic bumper piece.... Just kidding looks much better that way.
Ha! My buddy said the same thing and we both just burst out laughing.

OP
OP
Strifeborn

Strifeborn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Tech Sales
Hows the reception from that antenna? It looks really cool!
It’s not bad! Maybe slightly worse than factory but honestly I don’t listen to am/fm radio really so it doesn’t effect me. The XM radio uses a separate hidden antenna in the vehicle so it won’t be effected.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Strifeborn

Strifeborn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Tech Sales
When do you plan to get new tires? I'm really curious to see what bigger tires look like on those granite wheels.
I’m actually planning to get 33 inch KO2s sometime this week, I’ll make sure and post some pictures when I do!
Sponsored