Sponsored

ShawnC

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Unlimited
I don't know about Edelbrock, but RIPP told me about a month ago they are targeting first of the year (2020) for theirs.
It's odd to me that ProCharger had their JL version out so quick vs everyone else, but the few people I know who have the ProCharger seem to love it.

belacyrf

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
I don't know about Edelbrock, but RIPP told me about a month ago they are targeting first of the year (2020) for theirs.
It's odd to me that ProCharger had their JL version out so quick vs everyone else, but the few people I know who have the ProCharger seem to love it.
Procharger (centrifugal) and Edelbrock (roots/tvs) are not even close to comparable. Centrifugals are small and can be packed into engine bays fairly simply. Roots / TVS Style SCs are much tougher to do right. Sitting on top of the head and needing a sandwich intercooler in between, takes time. Not to mention the torque requires more attention to tuning.

When I inquired in late May. I was told around November. To me, this is the only piece missing from making this JL perfect.

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I am interested in seeing what other MFG's come up with. Especially considering the JL 3.6 is higher compression than JK 3.6. If a roots style can be considered somewhat "reliable" with whatever tuning they provide given the crap gas we have in socal I will be totally on board. Guess worst case scenario is motor/rod knock them time for hemi upgrade haha

Sponsored

bmedfo1

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 4.5" lift 37"s
anyone have any information if either of these roots style blowers are still in the works? maybe sema 2019?

EForce-Tech

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLRU 8AT, 2020 JT 6MT
@m3lover1 @ShawnC @belacyrf @moodywizard @bmedfo1 @RubiDale Here is an update everyone:

Jeep Wrangler JL Sprintex & Edelbrock superchargers at SEMA 1605893126148

EDELBROCK SUPERCHARGER KITS FOR 2018-2020 JEEP WRANGLER JL AND GLADIATOR JT

EO# D-215-118

The industry's most reliable forced induction system is now available for the 2018-20 Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT with the 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine. This new Edelbrock Supercharger is engineered to deliver a 46% increase in rear-wheel horsepower with 26.9% more rear-wheel torque in 50-state emissions-legal bolt-on kit that fits under the factory hood with no modification.

This kit features the latest TVS R1320 rotor assembly in an Edelbrock supercharger housing and manifold with a high-capacity dual-pass intercooler. All necessary hardware, hoses and tuner are included along with a full-color installation manual to simplify the installation. A no-tuner version is available under part number 152840 (see below for kit options). Edelbrock Superchargers for the 2018-20 Jeep JL/JT are manufactured by Edelbrock in the USA and include a free 3-Year/36,000-mile powertrain warranty when the supplied calibration is used.

Supercharger Kit 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT W/Tune, Part #15284

Stock 2018 JLRU 8AT
Jeep Wrangler JL Sprintex & Edelbrock superchargers at SEMA JL-JT_Stock_Baseline.PNG

EForce 2018 JLRU 8AT 93 octane
Jeep Wrangler JL Sprintex & Edelbrock superchargers at SEMA JL-JT_Eforce_Output.PNG

Last edited:

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Here is an update everyone:

Jeep Wrangler JL Sprintex & Edelbrock superchargers at SEMA JL-JT_Eforce_Output.PNG

EDELBROCK SUPERCHARGER KITS FOR 2018-2020 JEEP WRANGLER JL AND GLADIATOR JT

EO# D-215-118

The industry's most reliable forced induction system is now available for the 2018-20 Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT with the 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine. This new Edelbrock Supercharger is engineered to deliver a 46% increase in rear-wheel horsepower with 26.9% more rear-wheel torque in 50-state emissions-legal bolt-on kit that fits under the factory hood with no modification.

This kit features the latest TVS R1320 rotor assembly in an Edelbrock supercharger housing and manifold with a high-capacity dual-pass intercooler. All necessary hardware, hoses and tuner are included along with a full-color installation manual to simplify the installation. A no-tuner version is available under part number 152840 (see below for kit options). Edelbrock Superchargers for the 2018-20 Jeep JL/JT are manufactured by Edelbrock in the USA and include a free 3-Year/36,000-mile powertrain warranty when the supplied calibration is used.

Supercharger Kit 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT W/Tune, Part #15284

Stock 2018 JLRU 8AT

EForce 2018 JLRU 8AT 93 octane
Is the tune compatible with 91 octane? Finding 93 can be a challenge in some areas.

EForce-Tech

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLRU 8AT, 2020 JT 6MT
Is the tune compatible with 91 octane? Finding 93 can be a challenge in some areas.
91 and 93 octane calibrations are available. The only difference being ignition advance at higher engine loads.
Sponsored