FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Limited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I have the alpha as well, but still extended my bumpstops. It cost me $8 to extend, so a cheap piece of mind. To each their own.
It is crazy when you add the new hinges/setup, my spare can hold my wheel/tire weight myself hanging on it and allot more, it will literally make the springs bounce and shocks compress before it would even budge the spare, the Spartacus hinges really beef up the Alpha and or the Spartacus's tire holder. It really just makes the bump stop decorative. The Spartacus definitely holds true to being able to hold a 40 inch tire without any movement, the hinges and new door setup are pure Beef, great purchase! just bummed the third brake light is being such a pain ;)

58827750258__5A6A94AE-DD52-4889-B146-6D0421A1074E.JPG

58827920882__05060DCA-6C1F-4B5D-B2FD-DDA7BBEF5BC6.JPG

IMG_5380.jpg

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
I got SOME of my rims put on today. Turns out only 2 of 5 rims had the bolts for the beadlocks in the box. DV8 is over-nighting the hardware to me so i should be able to finish tomorrow. Mistakes happen, and that's just life..no worries. But DV8's customer service took care of me and I appreciate that.

This is the first set of aftermarket rims I've ever purchased and I'm pretty happy with the results, or half the results anyway. I would have left my jeep there and drove another car but I'm attempting to get my windshield replaced tomorrow and I don't want to miss the appointment. #jeepproblems.

IMG_8632.jpg

IMG_8633.jpg

IMG_8634.jpg

IMG_8635.jpg

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

I agree this is probably the best solution. I like @Kenny 's idea as well but I'm sure he is seeing quite a bit more rim in the rear camera.
I see everything as I back up - but a bunny or something could slide in from the side.

Mantacon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey JLUR
So I gotta share this for anyone looking at the Armory Black Rhino wheels, they are amazing but, the spare sucks for a third brake light. I tried three different brake light setups and nothing besides the stock one actually works. I started off installing the new Spartacus Tire Carrier mainly for the new hinges but it also came with the circle brake light that goes behind the spare, which is pointless when your wheel has zero openings. Then it came with a bracket to set it up behind the spare through the top 2 lug nuts that don't fit because the wheels only fit these tiny spindle lugs. Then I got the Teraflex Alpha and installed that using the Spartacus as the beefed up hinge replacement and the end of the quick detachable third brake light just barely hangs on by the tip of the camera housing. If I go back to the stock setup I lose the lift of the spare which gets my back up sensors functional again because with the stock one it hangs down into them so they just just go off every time I am in reverse. Really love the setup of the wheels especially the offset it is perfect! But if you ever look at any wheels with a deep face and no openings, you are gonna have a fun time setting up your spare to have the third brake light.

IMG_5380.jpg

IMG_6171.jpg

IMG_6172.jpg

IMG_6173.jpg

IMG_6174.jpg
It doesn't look like your carrier is adjusted all the way. The tire should be touching those bump stops.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Withlacoochee State Forest
Interesting name. I first read that as “with a little hoochy” what kinda people are naming the stuff in florida?!

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting name. I first read that as “with a little hoochy” what kinda people are naming the stuff in florida?!
Lol.....I don’t know.

Last edited: