What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Gave her a nice wax this past weekend! Don’t worry, dirt will be back tomorrow.

And I promise I got out of the handicap spot quickly, it’s right next to the garbage and I had to take out the trash lol :whew:

29C503AF-078F-46CC-A638-F970787E88FE.jpeg

A8E1B617-9059-4B97-8046-9B0AEF0CB664.jpeg
When its parked there ,just walk around with a limp as you wax it.

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Limited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
terrible lighting, but installed the 67 Designs rail system with the phone holder and a Ram mount for my Ipad Air, stoked to use it on the trails with the maps downloaded.

View attachment 225221

View attachment 225222

IMG_6169.jpg

IMG_6170.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ummm... why did you black the face plate out? You were listening to New Kids On The Block weren't you?!
I wish I was that cool, been stuck on Thomas Rhett/Dustin Lynch ever since I went to their concert last weekend. :like:

IMG_6116.jpg

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Put the new plates on the other day
IMG_0697.JPG

Fluctuation localization imaging-based fluorescence in situ hybridization?

That's a whole lotta big words.

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So I gotta share this for anyone looking at the Armory Black Rhino wheels, they are amazing but, the spare sucks for a third brake light. I tried three different brake light setups and nothing besides the stock one actually works. I started off installing the new Spartacus Tire Carrier mainly for the new hinges but it also came with the circle brake light that goes behind the spare, which is pointless when your wheel has zero openings. Then it came with a bracket to set it up behind the spare through the top 2 lug nuts that don't fit because the wheels only fit these tiny spindle lugs. Then I got the Teraflex Alpha and installed that using the Spartacus as the beefed up hinge replacement and the end of the quick detachable third brake light just barely hangs on by the tip of the camera housing. If I go back to the stock setup I lose the lift of the spare which gets my back up sensors functional again because with the stock one it hangs down into them so they just just go off every time I am in reverse. Really love the setup of the wheels especially the offset it is perfect! But if you ever look at any wheels with a deep face and no openings, you are gonna have a fun time setting up your spare to have the third brake light.

IMG_5380.jpg

IMG_6171.jpg

IMG_6172.jpg

IMG_6173.jpg

IMG_6174.jpg

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
So I gotta share this for anyone looking at the Armory Black Rhino wheels, they are amazing but, the spare sucks for a third brake light. I tried three different brake light setups and nothing besides the stock one actually works. I started off installing the new Spartacus Tire Carrier mainly for the new hinges but it also came with the circle brake light that goes behind the spare, which is pointless when your wheel has zero openings. Then it came with a bracket to set it up behind the spare through the top 2 lug nuts that don't fit because the wheels only fit these tiny spindle lugs. Then I got the Teraflex Alpha and installed that using the Spartacus as the beefed up hinge replacement and the end of the quick detachable third brake light just barely hangs on by the tip of the camera housing. If I go back to the stock setup I lose the lift of the spare which gets my back up sensors functional again because with the stock one it hangs down into them so they just just go off every time I am in reverse. Really love the setup of the wheels especially the offset it is perfect! But if you ever look at any wheels with a deep face and no openings, you are gonna have a fun time setting up your spare to have the third brake light.

IMG_5380.jpg

IMG_6171.jpg

IMG_6172.jpg

IMG_6173.jpg

IMG_6174.jpg
What keeps people from just walking up and snatching it right off there?

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What keeps people from just walking up and snatching it right off there?
Angels and tiny wire going to your brake light. :captain:

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_5380.jpg

IMG_6171.jpg

IMG_6172.jpg

IMG_6173.jpg

IMG_6174.jpg
Nice - you'll want to consider extending your spare bumpstops, for support.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
...the quick detachable third brake light just barely hangs on by the tip of the camera housing. ....
I have the same & it mounts pretty tight, but that light is clinging to the tube for dear life.

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8

IMG_5380.jpg

IMG_6171.jpg

IMG_6172.jpg

IMG_6173.jpg

IMG_6174.jpg
That, and I'm not a fan of how you have to remove a good portion of the center section of the wheel, leaving an awkward flat face. Indeed, I took a long considering the BR Armory wheels. I agree, those particular wheels look great on the vehicle, but not so much the spare. Your issues with the backup lights sealed it for me and I just ordered some -0 offset Hostile Predators.

hostile_h115_wheel_8lug_asphalt_22x12-1000_8272__72096_1551487783_350_525.jpg

Last edited: