IT
Vehicle Showcase

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Damn that was fast and they are expensive. I would wait and see what AEV comes out with as I bet it will be similar to those and less money.

Sponsored

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
I’m waiting for their long arms and king coilover kit. I just hope I can afford it.
It’s my understanding the current control arms are a bit longer than the JK, certainly longer than the TJ. Are you sure you need even longer?

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
It’s my understanding the current control arms are a bit longer than the JK, certainly longer than the TJ. Are you sure you need even longer?
Even the 2 inch Mopar lift comes with longer lower control arms up front.

ParkerS12

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jku Sahara 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
I think I’m gonna need more than two inch lift to roll 40s. I think the change in height will make it so the arms need to be lengthened a bit more.

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
oh....light bulb just went off for me....this explains what our silly virginia beach dealer keeps trying to sell "Evolution" edition Jeeps.....They are just Saharas with an Evolution brand lift, and a fancy Evolution hood sticker......I always laughed everytime they told me its an "Evolution Edition"...yea ok thats a Sahara buddy, Jeep doesnt make an "Evolution"...all along I never even knew they were a lift mfg. LOL

Again I say....retarded dealer advertising to try to make you think its something special and charge a premium.

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
I think I’m gonna need more than two inch lift to roll 40s. I think the change in height will make it so the arms need to be lengthened a bit more.
For sure you will. 3.5 to 4 probably. I am planning on a 3 inch lift for 37's.

Sponsored

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Finn.jpg
Wondering... I currently run an Evo Enforcer with OME Shocks and a Synergy front end (Drag Link, Tie Rod, etc.) on my 2015 JKU. I LOVE the Plush Ride springs. It seems Evo is ok with spring rates on the JL, which is why they haven't already come out with Plush Rides for their JL lift kids. Anyone have any thoughts or found other information on the stock spring quality for the JL and whether changing the springs will make a huge difference?

Reactions: SKT

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Finn.jpg
Wondering... I currently run an Evo Enforcer with OME Shocks and a Synergy front end (Drag Link, Tie Rod, etc.) on my 2015 JKU. I LOVE the Plush Ride springs. It seems Evo is ok with spring rates on the JL, which is why they haven't already come out with Plush Rides for their JL lift kids. Anyone have any thoughts or found other information on the stock spring quality for the JL and whether changing the springs will make a huge difference?
I think it is because the JL is so new and they haven't had time to do development and come to market with aftermarket springs. I bet they will down the road.
Sponsored