Sponsored

EAG Tubular Doors - great pricing

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
Yep. If I'm spending that much I'm going with the new Warn tub doors or the Rugged Ridge. Kind of a dick move for those of us who were waiting. They can keep them.
Yeah that’s not cool.

Edit: just get them off of amazon, they’re still in the less than $400 range.

Yes we are happy to send the updated mirror to whoever needs it once we get a shipment in. Please PM me with your picture or post them here, also mention your social media tag and we will be sure to tag you in the post. Thanks guys!
Hey - what’s the scoop with the driver side mirror updates??? Are they available yet?
Sponsored

SeanS

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
My new driver side mirror just arrived in the mail, but I haven't gotten a chance to put it on yet to see how it differs.

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
My new driver side mirror just arrived in the mail, but I haven't gotten a chance to put it on yet to see how it differs.
Received mine today. As well, I have not installed it.
How are you guys receiving these new driver updated mirrors? I haven't received anything. :(

Sponsored

eder214

First Name
Eder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I place an order last week and just receive the doors today. Does anyone know if the doors I receive today have the updated mirrors? Is there a way I can check if is the updated version?

swimman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I place an order last week and just receive the doors today. Does anyone know if the doors I receive today have the updated mirrors? Is there a way I can check if is the updated version?
Once the doors are installed, if all you see out of the left mirror is the side of the Jeep, and very little road, you have the old set. This mirror does not adjust far enough out to provide a good view of the road behind.

DrRafa

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JL Unlimited. Granite Crystal.
Very Pleased with mine
Just ordered these because it seemed the deal was too good to pass up! So, I thought I'd share the details as they are almost $100 less compared to Amazon pricing. Only $348.49 and no cost for ground shipping. Unreal. They also have other EAG tubular doors, with pretty cool designs. Go check them out if you are in the market for half doors (I have zero connection to these guys, just Googled it and found the pricing.)

https://viciousoffroad.com/i-305152...-4-door-matrix-tubular-doors-with-mirror.html

M199068290.jpg

M199068291.jpg
1ED82A28-35E2-496F-8BE9-346C6FE119C1.jpeg

877965AF-D0CD-48E6-BB6E-E3A82312A636.jpeg

Gorilla83

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JLUR 4XE, 2021 Tesla 3 Performance
Occupation
Tech and Real Estate Guy
Checking in here, how are you all liking these doors? Mirror issues sorted out by now? Spring is arriving here early, looking to order a set soon. Only have owned our a Jeep for a week, didn’t take long to start modding it, haha.

JDBull7

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubi JLU
I wasn’t a fan of the size of the mirrors that came with the doors and I also wanted mirrors that I could use with doors off too. So I got the Motor City mirrors which are very easy to put on, study and stable when driving.

If you are looking for an alternative inexpensive tube door mirror take a look at these from Fishbone. I’m thinking of getting these for the when the I use my tube doors.

www.fishboneoffroad.com/products/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=2195&idcategory=0

Sponsored

Gorilla83

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tech and Real Estate Guy
I wasn’t a fan of the size of the mirrors that came with the doors and I also wanted mirrors that I could use with doors off too. So I got the Motor City mirrors which are very easy to put on, study and stable when driving.

If you are looking for an alternative inexpensive tube door mirror take a look at these from Fishbone. I’m thinking of getting these for the when the I use my tube doors.

www.fishboneoffroad.com/products/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=2195&idcategory=0
thanks! Ideally would only have one set of “doors off” mirrors. I was also looking closely at the MCMs when I came across this thread and tube doors.

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
thanks! Ideally would only have one set of “doors off” mirrors. I was also looking closely at the MCMs when I came across this thread and tube doors.
Could not be happier with them mopre than 1000 miles of off road and Forest service roads not a single rattle. I too trashed the mirros while they are OK they a bulky. Bought the Motorcycle mirrors they store easy and install in seconds.
mirrors%204_zpsvkik7ier.jpg

Last edited:

Gorilla83

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tech and Real Estate Guy
Could not be happier with them mopre than 100 miles of off road and Forest service roads not a single rattle. I too trashed the mirros while they are OK they a bulky. Bought the Motorcycle mirrors they store easy and install in seconds.
mirrors%204_zpsvkik7ier.jpg
That looks fantastic!

Sprint7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ 2018 JL
Checking in here, how are you all liking these doors? Mirror issues sorted out by now? Spring is arriving here early, looking to order a set soon. Only have owned our a Jeep for a week, didn’t take long to start modding it, haha.
I could never get mine to adjust correctly. They rattle and one will not even shut completely. Contacted them several times and was basically told to just slam them harder. They are now hanging on the wall unused. Hope you have better luck than I did.
Sponsored