Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Jeep today.

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Did a little exploring outside Vegas- :jk:
*No I didn't go past the sign*

RMojitoJL BrushPic.jpg

RMojitoJL Lakemead.jpg

Sponsored

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
Very cool. So since there's bypasses, can this be done in a stock rubicon on 35s? I just added you on Instagram.
Thanks for the add! Yes you can do this in a stock Rubicon. I ran our JK Willys and our JLUR on this trail when they were both stock. The JK Willys had some trouble on a few of the offshoots, but made it up. The stock JLUR made it up the shoots easy. You can do the entire main trail in 4H. Then venture off on the offshoots you feel comfortable with and dig into 4L. Let me know if you have any other questions about the trail. It is a cool trail, great views of the Lake. At one spot, you can see Lake Gregory. I forgot to mention that in the video.

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
Very cool brother.... I enjoyed watching the suspension in action....:rock:
Thanks! Trying some different angle shots. See what I am hitting down there. haha

Sponsored

WillDo559

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl rubicon unlimited
Thanks for the add! Yes you can do this in a stock Rubicon. I ran our JK Willys and our JLUR on this trail when they were both stock. The JK Willys had some trouble on a few of the offshoots, but made it up. The stock JLUR made it up the shoots easy. You can do the entire main trail in 4H. Then venture off on the offshoots you feel comfortable with and dig into 4L. Let me know if you have any other questions about the trail. It is a cool trail, great views of the Lake. At one spot, you can see Lake Gregory. I forgot to mention that in the video.
I did cleghorn when I first got the Jeep to fish silverwood, I passed up most of the obstacles but I'm more comfortable in what I can do now. Might have to try Pilot rock when I feel like fishing arrowhead. I've been trying easy stuff in shaver lake area, last week I did Monache meadows around kern mainly to catch some golden trout and do my first river crossing. I've been rolling solo so I gotta keep it mild. Let me know if I can tag along on one of your adventures, that would be awesome!

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Enough of this jibberish though, Melendez needs to let his girl drive next time out.
If only she could drive stick... one of these days I'll teach her how, but I'm very skittish about the stick-abuse grinding! I'd rather hear a dental drill during a root canal.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Wheelin at Uwharrie National Forest :jk::sun:
Those trails look awfully familiar..... A few of us were there on Sunday. You should post those up on the NC Roll Call.
Sponsored