unconfirmed

unconfirmed

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Soon)
Ok, I’m using the checklist “live” this week when I pick up my Jeep. So excited, thanks again for all your work and sharing with everyone.
My pleasure!

Please let me know if you run into any issues with it or if you find anything missing that I should add. Some hands-on field testing thoughts would be very helpful.

And congrats on your new ride!
Sponsored

DrDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Beetle 2003, Sahara 4 door Silver 2020
My pleasure!

Please let me know if you run into any issues with it or if you find anything missing that I should add. Some hands-on field testing thoughts would be very helpful.

And congrats on your new ride!
upload_2019-8-19_20-16-41.jpeg

LaurenLeigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS 2.0 Turbo Bikini Pearl; 2009 JK Sahara
@unconfirmed (or anyone else who wouldn’t mind doing a favor for a fellow jeeper) if it’s not too much trouble, would you mind sending me a checklist for my build? I’m taking delivery tomorrow morning. Problem is, I use Apple products at home and don’t own Microsoft Excel. The security settings on my government computer with Windows won’t let me enable macros on a downloaded file and neither will the courtesy computer I tried at my hotel. I’d love the convenience of the checklist, but since none of the computers I have access to will work, I’m stuck. My build is:
2020 JL Unlimited Sahara
Bikini pearl
Remote proximity
Premium audio
LED package
2.0 Turbo
Automatic transmission (after 15 years of manuals in city rush hour traffic every day, I finally caved :crying:)
Heritage Tan cloth interior
Sky one touch power top

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to hook me up. I’ll owe you a beer! :beer:

Sponsored

OP
OP
unconfirmed

unconfirmed

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Soon)
@unconfirmed (or anyone else who wouldn’t mind doing a favor for a fellow jeeper) if it’s not too much trouble, would you mind sending me a checklist for my build? I’m taking delivery tomorrow morning. Problem is, I use Apple products at home and don’t own Microsoft Excel. The security settings on my government computer with Windows won’t let me enable macros on a downloaded file and neither will the courtesy computer I tried at my hotel. I’d love the convenience of the checklist, but since none of the computers I have access to will work, I’m stuck. My build is:
2020 JL Unlimited Sahara
Bikini pearl
Remote proximity
Premium audio
LED package
2.0 Turbo
Automatic transmission (after 15 years of manuals in city rush hour traffic every day, I finally caved :crying:)
Heritage Tan cloth interior
Sky one touch power top

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to hook me up. I’ll owe you a beer! :beer:
Here you go!

Good luck!

Attachments

rfm8os

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2022 Cadillac CT-5 V
Anyone with a Windows machine willing to do the same for me?

2020 JLU Rubicon V6 Manual Trans
Billet Silver
Black Hardtop (HT1)
Remote Proximity (GXD)
Electronic Infotainment/Premium Audio (AEK)
Cold Weather Group (ADE)
All Season Floor Mats (CWA)

Sponsored

OP
OP
unconfirmed

unconfirmed

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Soon)
UPDATE (9/1/2019): In order to make this easier for those of you who don't have MS Excel or can't run Excel macros due to security settings, I have ported this over to a web-based system.

You can access it here: http://redbarrister.com/jeepchecklist/

It's very simple, and inelegant, but it gets the job done.

A couple of notes:
1) Once you get the checklist generated, you can then print it from your browser. If you want the alternating row colors to show up, enable the "Print Background Colors" or similar in your browser's print dialog.

2) You should be able to save it as a PDF from your browser (easily if you have a Mac, somewhat easily with a PC if you have Adobe Acrobat).

Let me know if you run into any issues.

DrDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Beetle 2003, Sahara 4 door Silver 2020
Okeedokee, picked up my 2020 Jeep Sahara on Saturday 8/31/19, with “unconfirmed” checklist in hand! Outstanding work! Went through it, all was as it should be and the checklist helped me remember everything in all the excitement of picking it up. Thanks a million for helping us newbies navigate the buying and pick up process. :clap::clap::clap::clap: Much appreciated

DrDee & hubby picking up Jeep

upload_2019-9-2_14-35-13.jpeg

OP
OP
unconfirmed

unconfirmed

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Soon)
So, I've got to ask...Exactly how much is the sales guy cussing me? :CWL:

It's an extensive list that couldn't have been quick to run while he's standing there twiddling his thumbs...

Glad it was helpful.

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
@unconfirmed

Thanks for doing this, it’s great!

Couple of questions for a JLUR:
- If I have a hard top (and select that in options), do I unselect the soft top in the “options included in selected trim” section up top?
- Leather seats - I have the regular leather seats (ALX9), is there an option listed to select that?

Thanks!

Hudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome checklist, and so many things here I wouldn't have thought to check. Thank you for the service of this list - picking up my JLR tomorrow and hope it passes the checklist!
Sponsored