Sponsored

Dynatrac EnduroSport 2" lift - also fixed my steering issues!

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
So I’m thinking about swapping out my Rubicon Suspension for this lift. I’m curious to see if the 2” lift is actually 2 inches on a sport. Basically to get some more clearance without having to swap out fenders.
It will be higher than 2” on a Sport as it’s designed to give 2” of lift on a Rubicon if I’m not mistaken.
Sponsored

YarrrMatey

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
For those with the Dynatrac kit and 35/12.5/17 setup, would you mind taking the overall height of your JLUR. I'm getting mine installed on Monday and am wondering if it'll fit at my work's parking garage at 77"

Thanks

hubble

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2018 F150 4X4
Is this lift to high for a stock JLU Rubicon with 33's? I would like to go with this lift for the improved handling characteristics and it might be a while before I upgrade my wheels and tires, it could be a year or so. I don't get a chance to go off road much.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Is this lift to high for a stock JLU Rubicon with 33's? I would like to go with this lift for the improved handling characteristics and it might be a while before I upgrade my wheels and tires, it could be a year or so. I don't get a chance to go off road much.
No.

YarrrMatey

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Nope, I'm currently waiting for my tires and wheels to come in, in the meantime, I'm on the stock rubi wheels and tires,

Sponsored

hubble

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea, I'd like to see how it looks also.

hubble

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That actually looks better than stock..........

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
I would like to go with this lift for the improved handling characteristics and it might be a while before I upgrade my wheels and tires, it could be a year or so. I don't get a chance to go off road much.
This is good but futile thinking. I tried same thing and lasted no time. Had to finish the upgrade. Functionally no issue but just did not look right.

Sponsored

thepriceisright

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR (sold)
Ordered this last night from @Northridge4x4 with their labor day coupon. Saved $60!

I haven’t decided on tires yet so I’m going to run 33s for a while.

What’s the story on adding an upgraded steering dampener and/or adjustable track bars? Is it just convenient to do so while the suspension is apart?

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Ordered this last night from @Northridge4x4 with their labor day coupon. Saved $60!

I haven’t decided on tires yet so I’m going to run 33s for a while.

What’s the story on adding an upgraded steering dampener and/or adjustable track bars? Is it just convenient to do so while the suspension is apart?
Steering damper is an easy 5-10 min install and is independent of the parts you’ll be dealing with when installing the lift.

If you’re adding an adjustable track bar, do it after the lift is installed. It’s purpose is to allow you to re-center the axle after you’ve lifted the vehicle.

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
I have looked and looked at lifts since I ordered my Jeep way back in January. I finally decided on and ordered wheels this week. I plan to run a 35” tire and put rubicon flares on my sport. Most of my driving is going to be highway.

I think the Mopar lift would be too tall for 35s to look right. I do like the idea of it being a Mopar part for warranty issues though.

I keep coming back to the Dynatrac as my top choice, but the Synergy lift might be a strong number two. Anyone have experience with both?

Does the Dynatrac come with adjustable bump stops? Is it going to ride better on the road than the Synergy? Is the Synergy going to be better off-road?

YarrrMatey

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
For comparison, a friend of mine had the mopar lift installed with the same 35/12.5r17 tires(Ridge Grapplers) and his sits a tad higher than mine with the Dynatrac lift.

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I have looked and looked at lifts since I ordered my Jeep way back in January. I finally decided on and ordered wheels this week. I plan to run a 35” tire and put rubicon flares on my sport. Most of my driving is going to be highway.

I think the Mopar lift would be too tall for 35s to look right. I do like the idea of it being a Mopar part for warranty issues though.

I keep coming back to the Dynatrac as my top choice, but the Synergy lift might be a strong number two. Anyone have experience with both?

Does the Dynatrac come with adjustable bump stops? Is it going to ride better on the road than the Synergy? Is the Synergy going to be better off-road?
I think the biggest benefit with ours is we have an upgrade path provided for you. Our Starter System will easily be upgradable to our Stage 1 or Stage 2 systems (Even stage 3, but you will need to swap your 2" coil springs for 3"). Stage 1 and Stage 2 are both still 2" lifts, but they include geometry corrections such as adjustable control arms, adjustable front track bar, rear track bar relocation bracket, and front sway bar quick disconnects. Stage 2 is a bit more inclusive than our Stage 1. These systems will also be capable of running longer shocks, so you can swap your relocated stock shocks out for shocks that are comparable in length to ones offered by Fox for 3.5-4" lifts. We will have our own tuned shocks later this year or early next year.

The Dynatrac is a good lift for what you get, but you are going to be stuck piecing things together if you ever want more than what is provided by them. It is often difficult to get everything you can out of your suspension if using multiple products from different manufacturers. No manufacturer is able to test their products with everything else currently on the market, so you can easily run into fitment or performance issues.
Sponsored