MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

USAFREODRetired

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
As promised, here are some pictures of the Katzkin seats. And since I never posted an actual picture of the Jeep, I am including one as well (after I brought it home on 27 Dec). Note that the pictures don't pick up the color of the green stitching very well unfortunately (maybe washed out because of the sun), and the Rubicon lettering is a different color green stitch. Also, the green in the perforated seat areas is hard to see in the pictures but all of it is very green and very Mojito. I'm just not a good picture taker unfortunately.

20181229_160657_1546130492079.jpg

IMG_2008a.JPG

IMG_2011a.JPG

IMG_2014a.JPG
Anyone try the Katzkin design with the "screaming green" inserts? It's on their website as a pre-designated design K1317-100. How does this look with Mojito? Anyone have pics?

Getting the itch to switch from my cloth...
Sponsored

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Moijto 2005 TJ AEV Hemi
I have those on my Mojito JLUR as well. The wife and kid love how much easier it is for them to get in and out. I did mod them with green matching LED strip lighting, so when the steps come down it lights up green!
Where did you get the LED strips from? I want to do that too. I have the ones from RSE, but they are almost a blue tint.
My son was using the rear fender as a slide to get out, I had to do these for sure. Makes life much nicer with the family.

DSC_0102.JPG

Jinnjue

First Name
Jinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler jl 2 door Mojito Green
Vehicle Showcase
Joined the club from Maryland a week and a half ago and have loved every minute of it! Mostly stock for now, but I've swapped in a shorter antenna and added grab handles to the front seats. Looking for rails with steps to protect the sides (and give my shorter wife an assist). Probably going to stay mostly stock as it is my daily driver. Have had the Freedom panels off quite a bit, but don't have a place for the full hard top at the moment.

Love the wave, and I get sad when people don't wave back. View attachment 215842 View attachment 215843

IMG_0382.jpeg

IMG_0803.jpeg
Then when they don’t wave give them the bird. Just kidding, my mojito 2 door jl is my first and I’ve enjoyed the wave thing as well so I know that feeling.

AlrightAlready

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR. Couple Ducs
So, I am having a dilemma. I don't hate the grey dash but I don't love it either. My friend paint matched his green which was my plan but it reminds me too much of my sisters old green VW Bug so decided to scratch that plan. I was wondering if anybody could slap up a picture if they swapped their dash to the Red ones that come in the other color jeeps or the sahara leather. I feel like I am between those two options right now.

If anybody has done something custom paint wise, I am always intrigued by that considering I work at a bodyshop.

sanman357

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-*|||||||*- 19' Mojito! Rubicon 6-speed, 09' Ram TRX4, 67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe
So, I am having a dilemma. I don't hate the grey dash but I don't love it either. My friend paint matched his green which was my plan but it reminds me too much of my sisters old green VW Bug so decided to scratch that plan. I was wondering if anybody could slap up a picture if they swapped their dash to the Red ones that come in the other color jeeps or the sahara leather. I feel like I am between those two options right now.

If anybody has done something custom paint wise, I am always intrigued by that considering I work at a bodyshop.
Not mine pulled the pic off the net.

image.jpeg

Google Mojito with red dash in google images. Their is a thread from another forum with the full swap.

Sponsored

AlrightAlready

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR. Couple Ducs
Google Mojito with red dash in google images.
Literally, after I posted that, I was like wait, I know I saw this a while ago. Found the picture thread and then a youtube video of a couple doing the swap. Appreciate you posting the picture though. I dig the red quite a bit.

Princess Fiona

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR (2.0T That's Right) , 2014 GMC Sierra
Occupation
Telcom Tech Support
Vehicle Showcase
Never enough lights. Fiona was just upgraded to the ARTEC Dual Cube mounts, then added Rough Country Black Series 2 inch LEDs

After I got everything hooked-up…I notice how bad the other lights were…yellow (found the Jeep we wanted with almost everything except the $1000.00 LED package)

So I am upgrading to LEDs later. Just placed my order.

IMG_8971.JPG

InkedIMG_8974_LI.jpg

IMG_8976_LI.jpg

Sponsored

The Viking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper, TJ, JLUR
Love those !! What wheel & tire size as well as lift info
37x12.5 Patagonias on 17x9 Rocktrix RT105 -12mm offset. I was going back and forth on wheels but these are hubcentric and only weigh around 26 lbs each. A lot of the wheels I liked the look of had an offset I didn't want or weighed 35 lbs. I set my cut off for wheel weight at 30 lbs and the less, the better. As for lift, the jeep is brand new and I ordered the wheels and tires before the jeep was made thinking that I would put them on, see how much room I needed on a lift, then put the stock tires back and wait for the lift to show up before slapping on the 37s again. Turns out that I can drive on the street just fine without a lift so I'm leaving them on until I figure out which way I want to go for the lift. I have another jeep I can wheel with if I want so if this one is a mall crawler for a bit until I figure out if I want MC or RK and 2.5 or 3.5, I'm ok with it.

IMG_20190809_142007 (1).jpg

IMG_20190816_201613.jpg

59639649_10157335922136095_1177553090509799424_n.jpg

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Moijto 2005 TJ AEV Hemi

go back to page 464 post # 6950 Leather

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)

All color 2020 Rubicons are coming with the red dash now. I bet we see more people willing to give up/ trade the red dash panels.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Rubicon, '10 Tahoe PPV, '04 Colorado ZQ8
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase