• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia SOLD SOLD THANK YOU....Rubicon Wheels,Tires and TPMS Stafford

Oysters

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Ice Sculptures and Oysters
Selling Stock Rubi wheels,ties and tpms .. mounted ready to go... purchase 4 weeks ago... drove to wilmington NC 8 times for work.. all Highway 6k miles asking $1000

20190823_092406.jpg

20190823_084130.jpg
Sponsored

Shakey Graves

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport Unlimited (JLU)
Occupation
Data Analysis, Photographer
I'm pretty close to Delaware if that is where these are. Are you looking for a black hardtop?? I have one i'm trying to trade for parts/cash. Interested in general on these if still available.

OP
OP
Oysters

Oysters

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
I'm pretty close to Delaware if that is where these are. Are you looking for a black hardtop?? I have one i'm trying to trade for parts/cash. Interested in general on these if still available.
Hey hows it going... I can bring them up to Salisbury MD on Monday-- I would love to trade... but need the cash to pay some of the cost for the new W/Ts. haha Let me know thanks-- there down in Stafford VA right now--

Mattyb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Selling Stock Rubi wheels,ties and tpms .. mounted ready to go... purchase 4 weeks ago... drove to wilmington NC 8 times for work.. all Highway 6k miles asking $1000

20190823_092406.jpg

20190823_084130.jpg
Hi - I’m interested. Are you still liking to be In Salisbury? This week or next? I have cash but would need to see if I can put them in my Jeep for ride back home...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Oysters

Oysters

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
I put all 5 in the back pretty easily...... With the seats down.... Tires are currently in Stafford Virginia..... I can bring them up to Salisbury Monday... Let me know your thoughts..... All only be there Monday evening.... I can also bring that tires to Cambridge Maryland... And you can pick him up Monday through Friday at my warehouse

Mattyb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
I put all 5 in the back pretty easily...... With the seats down.... Tires are currently in Stafford Virginia..... I can bring them up to Salisbury Monday... Let me know your thoughts..... All only be there Monday evening.... I can also bring that tires to Cambridge Maryland... And you can pick him up Monday through Friday at my warehouse
What time might you be there Monday at the earliest. I actually went to college at SSU and lived there for years. If we can’t get the timing right for Monday the warehouse will be good too since gives me more options on timing.

Mattyb

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
What time might you be there Monday at the earliest. I actually went to college at SSU and lived there for years. If we can’t get the timing right for Monday the warehouse will be good too since gives me more options on timing.
Also glad to know can get them all in back!

Shakey Graves

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport Unlimited (JLU)
Occupation
Data Analysis, Photographer
Hey hows it going... I can bring them up to Salisbury MD on Monday-- I would love to trade... but need the cash to pay some of the cost for the new W/Ts. haha Let me know thanks-- there down in Stafford VA right now--
I would love to work a deal with you, but I'm short on cash and trading is the only thing I can really do right now. The wifey is a teacher and doesn't get a paycheck again until around mid sept. So money is a little tight ha-ha.

zyt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
I'm interested. PM sent. Thank you
Sponsored