Sponsored

Northeast Group Buy 7% under for '20 MY

Bob99b5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
My son got his yesterday. It was fast and easy, you're all going to have a great experience at Fitzpatrick's. They were fantastic!
Sponsored

Mike630

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Question for all you Connecticut orders. How many days were you in KZ status until your Jeep got to the dealer?

OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Thanks. I’m on Long Island so I’m anticipating a similar time frame
Paint on Friday, 8/16, KZ on Monday, 8/19, at Fitzpatrick's Friday morning 8/23.

Sponsored

OP
OP
misanthrope

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Did you pick yours up yet?
Waiting on my credit union. I was away last week, so I was slow getting the ball rolling. I can't go in and close till Thursday. I should have done all the paperwork I could as soon as it hit KZ. And I have to get some docs from Mark. And I have to find a way to get there. And free up some money for the down payment. And sell my current ride. And find a way to hide it all from my wife until I get it home. It's killing me that it's been sitting there since Friday, but TG for Rum...

Warz2k4

First Name
RIC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Waiting on my credit union. I was away last week, so I was slow getting the ball rolling. I can't go in and close till Thursday. I should have done all the paperwork I could as soon as it hit KZ. And I have to get some docs from Mark. And I have to find a way to get there. And free up some money for the down payment. And sell my current ride. And find a way to hide it all from my wife until I get it home. It's killing me that it's been sitting there since Friday, but TG for Rum...
I mean are you going to hide the jeep tooo from the wife?

Sponsored

MT1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Picking mine up Saturday. Just getting all the paperwork together. Since it’s going to be my wife’s daily driver as well as our family car (I drive close to 40k a year so my daily ride is always going to be the clunker), she thinks I’m moving too slow on this whole thing! Good thing she’s cool and loves the fact that it will be on 37’s in a couple of weeks!

ulbsti25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Pretty sure I'm coming from the furthest away (Chicago area). Going to take a minication, visit family on way back. Cars been there for a week*(correction) now. Waited to hear back on TL, now, but still can't pick it up, found issues with the stop/start. Waiting game continues. Flight prices aren't cooperating now

Last edited:

MT1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Pretty sure I'm coming from the furthest away (Chicago area). Going to take a minication, visit family on way back. Cars been there for a couple weeks now. Waited to hear back on TL, now, but still can't pick it up, found issues with the stop/start. Waiting game continues. Flight prices aren't cooperating now
That stinks. When you say stop/start, are you talking about the ignition?