Sponsored

What's New For 2020 Jeep Wrangler? (Engines, Exterior, Interior & Safety)

Kryder

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
does anyone know if the perforated leather seats mean that you get "cool" air through them as well as heat? I am trading in my 2018 JL Rubi for 2020 and there is option for stitched leather or perforated leather. Alot of car with perf seats get cool air option and that would be great since i play alot of sports so getting into jeep with hot black leather seats would be much better if there was cool air option. If that isnt the case then i dont know the benefit of perf leather seats v stitched leather. Can anyone shed any light on this for me?
Sponsored

SecondTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
does anyone know if the perforated leather seats mean that you get "cool" air through them as well as heat? I am trading in my 2018 JL Rubi for 2020 and there is option for stitched leather or perforated leather. Alot of car with perf seats get cool air option and that would be great since i play alot of sports so getting into jeep with hot black leather seats would be much better if there was cool air option. If that isnt the case then i dont know the benefit of perf leather seats v stitched leather. Can anyone shed any light on this for me?
Ventilated Seats are not an option.

Kryder

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Ventilated Seats are not an option.
it also appears that you dont even get the leather wrapped shifter or parking break either with this upgraded package and also the stitching on seats will be grey and not match the red stitching everywhere else on the black rubi. i think i will just order with standard leather seats for 1495 and get all of the above and save the 250 extra for the premium stitched or perforated leather options. thanks for the input!

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
it also appears that you dont even get the leather wrapped shifter or parking break either with this upgraded package and also the stitching on seats will be grey and not match the red stitching everywhere else on the black rubi. i think i will just order with standard leather seats for 1495 and get all of the above and save the 250 extra for the premium stitched or perforated leather options. thanks for the input!
You also loose the cup holders in the arm rest which is a must since I have kids that spill every time if you have them hold there drink

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
If you ever use leather cleaner on perforated seats , you get the joy of dealing with the hundreds of white spots in your perforations. Really nice bonus !:like:

Last edited:

Sponsored

germasian715

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon 4xe
Why does that first white page (copied here) say there's a new diesel available for Rubicon, but then there's no mention of the diesel on later pages, and no specs?
I ordered a 2020 JLU Sport S with the LED group, ADA. On the order guide it says "LED REFLECTOR HEADLAMPS (LPX) - W/O 2TB." What does the W/O 2TB mean? I am hoping I still get the LED halo and they didn't downgrade the lamp itself...

lumberjack357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
I ordered a 2020 JLU Sport S with the LED group, ADA. On the order guide it says "LED REFLECTOR HEADLAMPS (LPX) - W/O 2TB." What does the W/O 2TB mean? I am hoping I still get the LED halo and they didn't downgrade the lamp itself...
The Sport and Sport S have the same code, JLJL74. When there is an option that is only available on the Sport S, you'll see "W/O 2TB" to differentiate that it is applicable to Sport S only. Chrysler uses "w/o 2tb" on other models as well for the same purpose, not just Wranglers.

Yoodie

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 JLUR Mojito!
My guess: Willys and Freedom Edition (Oscar Mike). Both pretty big for the Sport Special Editions.

It will be cool to see how they look on the JL.
If only I could predict the powerball numbers....Those Special editions are going to be cool and sell like mad. Can wait to see some of them.

JeepTeri

First Name
Teri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2016 Challenger Hellcat
I'm sad that Mojito is a dropped color choice. Tried ordering a Rubicon today and it's no longer available :(

TrailJoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS, HellaYella
If you ever use leather cleaner on perforated seats , you get the joy of dealing with the hundreds of white spots in your perforations. Really nice bonus !:like:
hahaha YES! I'm a geocacher. If you do ANY bushwacking in the rain, don't get perforated seats. Just don't. I'm forever picking the woods out of the holes. LOL
Sponsored