Sponsored

Hello From Bestop!

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I would love to see a Soft top that does away with the darn tailgate bar. If you could have an easily removable flip up rear Window, like the Trek Top Pro ! I'm constantly loading dogs, gear in the back, and a flip up rear Window would be fantastic in a soft top. Thanks for your input !
Sponsored

swyman

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR on order. 2016 Ram 3500 Laramie Dually Mega cab
Hurry up with a Trek top NX.....loved mine on my '13 JKUR and looking forward to getting one for my JL!

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
@BestopTeam any eta or information you can provide in regards to the aftermarket style / slant back tops for the JLU? I am placing my order tomorrow and plan to get either duel top group, or just hard top if the slant back aftermarket options are in the works. I much prefer the slanted back look for soft tops, but don’t want to wait too long and a ok with the factory soft and hard tops. Any information is greatly appreciated!

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Welcome! Since you are OEM this means you are supplying the soft tops? When can we expect to see the Tan Premium soft top. It is the ONLY thing holding up my purchase!
Any updates on the tan soft top? It is the last thing holding up my order>

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I loved the NX on my 2006 LJ, and ordered a hard top fully expecting great options from you.

Love to see the bikini, windjammer, and duster return for my 2 door as well. ;)

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I want....er....scratch that.....NEED soft doors for this baby! PLEASE, Bestop, make it happen! If not, I'll have to wait for the half doors, and that's not really the way I want to go.

Is there any talk of doing them for the JL? They have been a blessing on my JK, allowing me to travel long distances with the doors off, allowing for quick cover from rain or warmth when needed.

I'll order them literally the second they come out!

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I want....er....scratch that.....NEED soft doors for this baby! PLEASE, Bestop, make it happen! If not, I'll have to wait for the half doors, and that's not really the way I want to go.

Is there any talk of doing them for the JL? They have been a blessing on my JK, allowing me to travel long distances with the doors off, allowing for quick cover from rain or warmth when needed.

I'll order them literally the second they come out!

:like:

Okay okay,

Bikini, windjammer, duster, and soft doors.

cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Hey all,

Wanted to make a post and say "hello" to everyone! We are super excited to be apart of this forum, and even more excited for the release of the JL!

I will be in LA for the unveiling and can't wait to see one in person.

Please feel free to tag us on any posts if you have any questions I can help you out with!

Happy Jeepin,
CassieAtBestop
Cassie, I have a short wife that wants the power steps like we had on our JK. When ya gonna have em?

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Cassie, I have a short wife that wants the power steps like we had on our JK. When ya gonna have em?
I will absolutely need them as well. She isn't short, just old..... Not me though..... LOL

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Oh wow!!! You're lucky I am feeling nice today otherwise I would tell your wife what you said ;)

I am not sure when we will have them, but I will pass along to our engineers. I meet with them each week to tell them what you guys says and i will add Powerboards to the list! *CassieAtBestop

I will absolutely need them as well. She isn't short, just old..... Not me though..... LOL

Sponsored

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Oh wow!!! You're lucky I am feeling nice today otherwise I would tell your wife what you said ;)

I am not sure when we will have them, but I will pass along to our engineers. I meet with them each week to tell them what you guys says and i will add Powerboards to the list! *CassieAtBestop
Don't make me get the Amp step....... LOL

MikeinMD

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Convertible, 2003 Z71 Suburban, 2018 JLU Sahara
Cassie @BestopTeam, any chance you can weigh in on the information that the Sunriders are backordered and delaying shipment for everyone stuck in JB purgatory? March 12 is what Jeep Chat is saying to get the line moving agin. Thanks!

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Last i heard we were all caught up on the JL soft tops, no backorder. Let me check with our Director of Aftermarket and see if he knows any other details. I will have an update this week!

On a side note, the 12th isn't that bad... my birthday is the 11th so its a good week to get Jeep stuff ;)

*CassieAtBestop

Cassie @BestopTeam, any chance you can weigh in on the information that the Sunriders are backordered and delaying shipment for everyone stuck in JB purgatory? March 12 is what Jeep Chat is saying to get the line moving agin. Thanks!

vonbek

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Last i heard we were all caught up on the JL soft tops, no backorder. Let me check with our Director of Aftermarket and see if he knows any other details. I will have an update this week!

On a side note, the 12th isn't that bad... my birthday is the 11th so its a good week to get Jeep stuff ;)

*CassieAtBestop
My build was held up because of the premium soft top. I just had a chat with Jeep and I've moved from D to D1, so the tops are in. Thanks Cassie!
Sponsored