Canadians and the jeep badge of honor program

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
does anyone know if Canadians are allowed to take part in the jeep badge of honor program? I’m planning on doing the rubicon trail next July and would like to get that badge.
Sponsored

rs680

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I have no idea but I think you should be able too I would like to get some too.

OP
OP
TroyBoy

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
So I just did the Rubicon Trail on July 26th. You can check in and when you are back in cell phone range you can request the badge. The problem is they only allow USA addresses. I was able to put in the address for a friend of mine who lives in Pennsylvania. last week they received the badge and mailed it to me. I should get it any day now.

Chipe

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
So I just did the Rubicon Trail on July 26th. You can check in and when you are back in cell phone range you can request the badge. The problem is they only allow USA addresses. I was able to put in the address for a friend of mine who lives in Pennsylvania. last week they received the badge and mailed it to me. I should get it any day now.
If any member from Canada needs a USA address to use, I'll let you use mine and mail it off to you. What BS that it has to be a US address. I live in Canada 3 months a year anyways.

OP
OP
TroyBoy

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I got my badge! I wonder how many Canadians have any of these badges considering the hoops you have to go through to get them up here?

F5F05B82-DA35-4AAE-895F-8B5FD228E19D.jpeg
Sponsored