Sponsored

Synergy MFG. Prototype Lift Kit Parts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I am running a 3/4" spacer up front, but there is no rake. But it does look like it in that pic.
20190819_121547.jpg
Here is another pic.
awesome, thank you. I am also looking at the 2" Synergy lift. I have the same winch, and will also have the same tires, so good to see how it sits with the lift, winch, tires, and spacer. that new picture is perfect looking as far as level.

did you ever measure from the ground to bottom of fender front and rear? very interested to see how it compares to Mopar 2" and Synergy 3".
Sponsored

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
awesome, thank you. I am also looking at the 2" Synergy lift. I have the same winch, and will also have the same tires, so good to see how it sits with the lift, winch, tires, and spacer. that new picture is perfect looking as far as level.

did you ever measure from the ground to bottom of fender front and rear? very interested to see how it compares to Mopar 2" and Synergy 3".
No problem, anytime. No i didn't, and i wish i did. I had the Teraflex ST1 1.5" kit on before this one. Just from eyeballing, it looks and seems higher than the teraflex kit by a decent amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.