First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone,

Looking for some help. Considering buying used rims and tires for my 2018 JL Sahara. The set I am looking at is LT315/70/R17 (34” tire) Nitto Terra Grapplers G2 tires with TPMS (tire sensors).

Trying to figure out if these will fit on my stock JL with no lift or spacers. Wheels come with spacers from previous owner, but can cause issues in PA.

Any and all help would be much appreciated!

BigKahuna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon, 2015 Challenger Hellcat
Vehicle Showcase
Need some help/opinions. Last week I got a great deal on a 19 JLUR all loaded up. Only downside is someone in all their glorious stupidity put 22" wheels on this thing. Fuel Forged FF48 in bronze with Nitto Trail Grapplers 35x12.50. Great setup in it's own right, but not on a jeep, and fairly expensive setup when I looked it up. Know of any tips or sites to put these up for sale on? First Jeep here!

Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubi
Need some help/opinions. Last week I got a great deal on a 19 JLUR all loaded up. Only downside is someone in all their glorious stupidity put 22" wheels on this thing. Fuel Forged FF48 in bronze with Nitto Trail Grapplers 35x12.50. Great setup in it's own right, but not on a jeep, and fairly expensive setup when I looked it up. Know of any tips or sites to put these up for sale on? First Jeep here!
Craigslist all the way. You'll likely find a buyer there...esp. if you price them right.

BigKahuna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon, 2015 Challenger Hellcat
Vehicle Showcase
Craigslist all the way. You'll likely find a buyer there...esp. if you price them right.
Any idea what I should list them for? When I looked them up everything brand new totaled up to just over $6300. I know I'll get nowhere near that on the used market, but dont really know where to start either

Sponsored

Datjeeptho

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I running Pro Comp Predators 17 by 8.5 with bfg k02 35s They were cheap so I do not mind if I mess them up on trail.
I added the orange accent paint myself

IMG_0285.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG
How are you liking these? I dont have a large budget and am trying to find reasonably priced wheels and a lift. These seem like a decent option. Also, would I be able to fit 37s on these?

Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubi
Any idea what I should list them for? When I looked them up everything brand new totaled up to just over $6300. I know I'll get nowhere near that on the used market, but dont really know where to start either
Wish I had an easy answer there. That appears to be a pretty niche wheel. One thing with aftermarket parts ...come sell time, they rarely add value (and sometimes they take away value). You could always try to get 50% of the original cost then lower your price accordingly. But for a quick sale, I'd sell them <$2k.

@minutemen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black '20 JLUR
I saw a pretty rad looking black rubi with tan black rhino armory or arsenal wheels:

https://www.blackrhinowheels.com/truck-wheels/

you can load in your vehicle specs and check what they look like, but I am loving the tan wheel look. Heavily considering them to go on my stingray rubi.
Do you have any pictures? I'm considering tan armorys on my black Rubicon but have yet to see that setup.

Jeep Generation

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A
dp.JPG
IMG_7778.JPG
snapshot_002 GS.jpg
IMG_4354.JPG

I am running the Method 105 Beadlock Wheels with the ring powder coated Red with a set of 37" BFG KM3 tires. I love them.

Sponsored

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
Mopar "fake" Beadlocks with rings painted to match on 37x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Couldnt be happier

20190811_113248.jpg
Looks great, pick my 2020 2dr JL up tomorrow. 36 days from order to delivery. Ordered mopar fake beed locks. However they are not in, on back order. They will have the grill guard and mopar off road lights mounted though. Will have to take it back for the wheels when they come in.. So I will have 5 rubicon stock wheels for sale if anyone is interested. Did you have a back order problem also? Ordered them on july 17th.

Mr.Smith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X
Looks great, pick my 2020 2dr JL up tomorrow. 36 days from order to delivery. Ordered mopar fake beed locks. However they are not in, on back order. They will have the grill guard and mopar off road lights mounted though. Will have to take it back for the wheels when they come in.. So I will have 5 rubicon stock wheels for sale if anyone is interested. Did you have a back order problem also? Ordered them on july 17th.
Ordered mine on Ebay and got them in 3 days

BernMason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Sting-gray w/ Turbocharged 2.0 L DOHC I4
Occupation
PM
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have any pictures? I'm considering tan armorys on my black Rubicon but have yet to see that setup.
Hey! Apologize for the delay! Check their Instagram; on the story and sometimes posts they show options. Have seen some tan with different color Jeep and Gladiators. They look REALLY REALLy good in my opinion.

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Well after several hours of searching I found out what the weight of the combined wheel combo would be. A Hutchinson Rock Monster with bead Lock ring assembled weighs in at 44lbs. Cooper Stt Pro in 37 x 12.5 x 17 = 75lbs 37" x 13.5 x 17 = 81lbs.

My wheels and tires mounted will weigh in at 125lbs.

I've watched vids and read reports of the JL handling these heavy weights with great success in MOAB, and other areas. Looking forward to putting them through the paces. I'm thinking 488s in the future but we will have to see. Sure not going to worry about loosing a tire when down to 8 PSI. Or a blowout while in the middle of a rocky hill climb. These wheels won't let go of the tire even when flat.

Now to continue the search for a tire Carrier that will take the weight off the tailgate. Hey Gen Right, EVO, Poison Spyder, you listening?
Old comment but I can't find the answer . Did you order the 106 or the 107? They're for different tires and they don't list which to get for Cooper's .

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Black Rhino Barstow
17 x 9.5 -18

Cooper STT Pro Discoverers
37 x 13.5 x 17

Stock height - Should be getting our American Adventure Lab LED Fender Chop kit soon.

Photo Mar 05, 2 48 18 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 05, 2 48 09 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 06, 7 43 37 AM.jpg
Do you know what the bore on these are? Can’t find it online, hoping they are hubcentric
Sponsored